Page 1 of 1

A lost French

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:16 am
by BHB
Hello to all!

My name is Brice, 24 years old, and I'm French. We have no forum so complete on skink in France, that is why I came here in search of additional informations about Trachylepis which I maintain.
I'm sincerely sorry if my English is bad. For the good of your eyes, I would not post a lot.

Thank you

Bye

Re: A lost French

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:49 am
by Dood
Welcome to the forum.

Although most of the information here is for Tiliqua species of skinks I am sure some of it can be applied to their smaller cousins and of course the section for "other skink species" would be suitable for Tachyleptis - they have the common names of Mabuya, Rainbow skinks, Five lined skinks or African tree skinks if the scientific name is not listed :)

Re: A lost French

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:18 am
by BHB
Thank you for this information :D