Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
I just thought it might reassure someone else if their bluey bites off his tail(or has his tail bitten off). It's been 4 weeks and Sammy's tail has regenerated already! Of course, she only bit off the tip. Here is a pic of it Before and After.
Thanks guys! I didn't realize how much she had grown until I saw those two pictures side by side. I'll have to take a picture every 4 weeks from now on and see how much she grows each month! lol