BTS Pumpkin Carving Contest! TWO Days Left to Enter!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:07 pm

PICJESS wrote:I just entered mine! :ohyes:




Hooooly crap.....Brig has some serious competition now!


Get those entries in!! Only two so far! Win T-Shirt, or anything from the store = to $20 or less!


PS: Post a picture of both daylight, and a candle in it at night.

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
Brigget
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:22 pm
Country:
Location: chattanooga, tn

Postby Brigget » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:20 pm

I'm not skeered!!!! This is the best pumpkin I have ever carved I am very proud of that baby!
User avatar
PICJESS
Chunka Burnin Love
Chunka Burnin Love
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm
Country:
Location: Seffner, FL
Contact:

Postby PICJESS » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:00 am

Come on guys! We need some more entries! Bring it! :notwise:
Jess
2 Gigas : Mr. Booger and Chunka
2 Cats : Storm and Cali
1 Mutt : Jetta (black pointer mix)
1 husband : Rock <3
1 baby girl : Daisy <3
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:33 am

I'm doin', I'm Doin'!!!
Zach, Heads up in a few moments!!!
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff
0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley
0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes
3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female
7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!
0.1.0 Leachie, Francis
1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox
1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids
1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 pm

Ok Zach, Didja get 'em? :D :shock: :D
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff

0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley

0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes

3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female

7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!

0.1.0 Leachie, Francis

1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox

1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids

1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 pm

Got them!! Which two do you want posted?

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:39 pm

Uhhh, whichever ones you think most people will vote for? :D
more are on the way!
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff

0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley

0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes

3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female

7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!

0.1.0 Leachie, Francis

1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox

1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids

1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Pff, well that should be your choice!!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:30 pm

Ok, number 57 and number 66.
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff

0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley

0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes

3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female

7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!

0.1.0 Leachie, Francis

1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox

1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids

1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Okay, finally finished the carving! Only took me 3 hours, but darn am I pleased with the result. My dad is using the picture computer right now, so I'll send them to you late tonight or tomorrow afternoon Zach.

My fingers hurt from all the little details I had to carve out -.-' It's like writing with a pencil for hours, it starts to ache. I also got skink eating pictures, along with my guys with new mini-pumpkins in their tank. Those I'll post tomorrow.

The skinks really loved the bits of pumpkin in their food. I also added grapes and rasberries, so it was a good meal, and they left enough to get another day of it ^.^ Wocket really went after the pumpkin, and Pryce just ate everything within range, as usual. Trikks is still hibernating, but I checked his weight, and he's still 34, all good. He didn't care about the food at all, he's missing so much.

Lastly, my skinks and snake will be spending halloween handing out candy with me. I can't wait!
User avatar
PICJESS
Chunka Burnin Love
Chunka Burnin Love
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:06 pm
Country:
Location: Seffner, FL
Contact:

Postby PICJESS » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:30 pm

:clap: hooray for more entries! I can't wait to see everybody's!
Jess

2 Gigas : Mr. Booger and Chunka

2 Cats : Storm and Cali

1 Mutt : Jetta (black pointer mix)

1 husband : Rock <3

1 baby girl : Daisy <3
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:22 am

Fatal_S wrote:Okay, finally finished the carving! Only took me 3 hours, but darn am I pleased with the result. My dad is using the picture computer right now, so I'll send them to you late tonight or tomorrow afternoon Zach.

My fingers hurt from all the little details I had to carve out -.-' It's like writing with a pencil for hours, it starts to ache. I also got skink eating pictures, along with my guys with new mini-pumpkins in their tank. Those I'll post tomorrow.

The skinks really loved the bits of pumpkin in their food. I also added grapes and rasberries, so it was a good meal, and they left enough to get another day of it ^.^ Wocket really went after the pumpkin, and Pryce just ate everything within range, as usual. Trikks is still hibernating, but I checked his weight, and he's still 34, all good. He didn't care about the food at all, he's missing so much.

Lastly, my skinks and snake will be spending halloween handing out candy with me. I can't wait!


Cooool, can't wait to see it. :cool:


OTHER PEOPLE: SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS! One Thousand Dollars In Cash Is Waiting For You!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:56 pm

$1000?! Where's it waiting?

I sent mine in Zach. It's from not_a_real_e-mail@hotmail.com and I forgot to put the subject. Hope it doesn't get junked.
User avatar
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Country:
Contact:

Postby herp boy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:03 pm

I will be entering to day
-Michael
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW
User avatar
Brigget
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:22 pm
Country:
Location: chattanooga, tn

Postby Brigget » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:35 pm

so do you announce tomorrow or open a new thread with the entries and let us vote for the best???
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:12 pm

herp boy wrote:I will be entering to day





I haven't gotten your's, dude....



LAST CHANCE TO ENTER!!! Got your's fatal!

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Country:
Contact:

Postby herp boy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:56 pm

I cant sorry :( my mom said no after she said it was ok.
-Michael

┌─┐

┴─┴

ಠ_ರೃ

KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:36 am

Your mom said no to carving a pumpkin?

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Country:
Contact:

Postby herp boy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:33 am

No to entering the contest.
-Michael

┌─┐

┴─┴

ಠ_ರೃ

KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 249 guests