mewzic-7123 wrote:i know they get huge, so im gettin a 90 gallon tank, but im housin it alone
That would be a boring tank my friend.











russman wrote:I dunno. I must not have the knack.. I'm doin fine with my ball python (the first reptile I've ever owned), but I had two guppies and they both died within like 3 days. I had followed all of the directions I knew to follow. They were my first fish, and I realize I'm super inexperienced and all, but everything seemed fine, and then BAM! gone..
and I hear guppies are hardy and easy to care for.






reptileking wrote:KyleWeiss wrote:http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
KW
Wow! I must say it is actually pretty addicting. Ok, now for the dumb question, Is that a real language? or just various noises that sound cool together?



KyleWeiss wrote:Fine, if you want something more direct, have this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6a ... c%2Ecom%2F
It's way funny. And REALLY REALLY REALLY disturbing, so be forewarned. Animated violence and blood. Mature themes. Proceed with caution.
KW
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 211 guests