Missing Posts??

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:29 am

I was an addict yesterday, now I'm down again! I'd gotten to about 520 -.-' And all my awesome posts with Jenn are gone! It happened late last night, when I checked at about 1am all of yesterdays posts were gone. I left and hoped it would fix itself...apparently not. Who let the forum gremlins out?
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Is anyone else having issues with PM"s"????? Mine are gone from yesterday.
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff
0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley
0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes
3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female
7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!
0.1.0 Leachie, Francis
1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox
1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids
1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:45 pm

Everyone's posts still here since since the "blackout"?

:bad:

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 pm

So I wonder if there's a way to retrieve what was lost?
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff

0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley

0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes

3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female

7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!

0.1.0 Leachie, Francis

1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox

1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids

1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Country:
Contact:

Postby herp boy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Ya mine are still here but i posted pics of homer and they are gone
-Michael
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW
User avatar
Hijinks
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:04 pm
Country:
Location: Nutley, NJ
Contact:

Postby Hijinks » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 pm

Run the SQL commands! Do it! Push the button! It won't hurt, and may help.
User avatar
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Country:
Contact:

Postby herp boy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 pm

Whats that?
-Michael

┌─┐

┴─┴

ಠ_ರೃ

KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW
User avatar
MartinsPerson
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 710
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:49 pm
Country:
Location: Corvallis, Oregon
Contact:

Postby MartinsPerson » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:45 pm

Ok, I'm glad that it wasn't just me. I wanted to check up on my skink lounger post....and it was gone!! Sadness!
1.1 IJ "Baloo", "Bianca"
0.0.1 Northern "Sebastian"
1.1 Kei Island "KeiKei", Sprout"
0.2 chihuahua "Delilah", "Holly"
0.1 quarter horse "Cadence"
0.0.1 A. versicolor "Prism"
User avatar
Dragontears
Thousand Teardrops
Thousand Teardrops
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:06 am
Country:
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Postby Dragontears » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:55 pm

Jenn wrote:All the posts from yesterday are missing. It doesn't even show that I was on yesterday and I caught up on a lot of posts!


same here! :heated:

Jenn wrote:I've been having to log in alot lately, even though I have the box marked to keep me locked in.


ditto.

Also, PM's are all messed up. I received and replied to a PM and now no trace of it exists. (it isn't in my inbox, nor is my reply in my sent box and the recipient never got my reply)

grr
User avatar
Lisa
Blue Mountains Beauty
Blue Mountains Beauty
Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:04 pm
Country:
Location: Blue Mtns, NSW, Australia

Postby Lisa » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Yep, I posted a once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, only open for 60 minutes offer to fly someone to my place to play with my lizards.

Ah well.
1 Eastern, JUBBY, born January 2004
1 Blotchie, RALPHIE, born March 2006
1 Nutjob, SANTOS L HALPER (SANTOS), born February 2006
1 Shingle SHE'S THE FASTEST, born Feb 2008
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 am

So that would explain why you didnt get my reply to that Lisa
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
Jenn
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
Country:
Location: CT

Postby Jenn » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 am

The site wouldn't load for me this morning.
1.0 Northerns Christopher

:blueyprint:
User avatar
SailleSkinklover
Bluey Fanatic
Bluey Fanatic
Posts: 2160
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Everett WA
Contact:

Postby SailleSkinklover » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:43 am

So whats up? Has anybody been able to find the missing posts? (que Twilight Zone music here) Is it only a moderator who can try what Hijinks suggested?
Tatoo, your Plecos are really cute by the way! ( My response to that had gotten lost too. . . :( )
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff

0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley

0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes

3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female

7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!

0.1.0 Leachie, Francis

1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox

1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids

1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
User avatar
herp boy
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 pm
Country:
Contact:

Postby herp boy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:22 pm

it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Michael

┌─┐

┴─┴

ಠ_ರೃ

KyleWeiss wrote:PETA demonstrators love three-day-old warm hamburger fed through a leaf blower showered all over them.

I'm not positive how I know this.

KW
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda
Posts: 5015
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:03 am
Country:

Postby KyleWeiss » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:08 pm

I totally posted about 500 things when the server went down... :leftout: Oh well, so much for my glorious return...

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 am

In that case ,you can have the blame Kyle, the forum was convinced you were cheating on it with a games consol, and chucked its toys outta the pram in protest haa haaa
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:17 pm

YEAH!

And Kyle is a liar anyway. :nono: :lazy:

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 196 guests