We are getting a Skink on Sat!!! Sept 8!!!! Wish us LUCK!!!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
kris21
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:59 am
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby kris21 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:20 pm

Marie wrote: I am interested who would win in a battle between an IG and a tanny. :lol:


LOL, probably a Tanny. IG 's are big babies....thats why i love em so much :D

Kris
User avatar
megaabel
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:28 pm
Country:
Location: Portland, Or

we will see.... the big battle :)

Postby megaabel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Vyno... my IG... will bark at any other dog... but as soon as they are face to face... he will be she shyiest doggie ever!!! My boyfriend and I were saying that as soon as we introduce them to our new bluey... VYNO is going to run away and hide in his room as fast as possible!!!! HE's a big baby for sure!!!! OH my gosh... I can't WAIT!!!!! till Saturday... what will the future bring me!!!! What little Bluey will I get????? I am so excited! :)

Thanks guys for making me feel so right about this.

I've been planning this now for 4 mos. :)

So its been a long wait.... thanks again! :)
my sugar is raw sticky and sweet

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 285 guests