OFF-TOPIC THREAD 10
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
Hmm, I dunno, this one is difficult...
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- Funda
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
- Country:
- Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
- Contact:
- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
- Funda
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
- Country:
- Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
- Contact:
- Dragontears
- Thousand Teardrops

- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:06 am
- Country:
- Location: Oregon
- Contact:
-
KyleWeiss
- Minister of Propaganda

- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:03 am
- Country:
- Zach
- Grand Cicada

- Posts: 7550
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
- Country:
- Location: Orygun
- Contact:
- Zach
- Grand Cicada

- Posts: 7550
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
- Country:
- Location: Orygun
- Contact:
- Lura
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:00 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tucson, AZ
That close-up tongue shot is absolutely incredible!! Your macro shots are AMAZING!
I used to edit videos, and if you're looking to do it regularly and want a lot of control, there's always Adobe Premier, but that's very expensive. For a small project, something like Windows Movie Maker should do the job. Most newer Macs come with video editing software, too.
I used to edit videos, and if you're looking to do it regularly and want a lot of control, there's always Adobe Premier, but that's very expensive. For a small project, something like Windows Movie Maker should do the job. Most newer Macs come with video editing software, too.
•1.0.0 Northern BTS (Scout)
•1.0.0 Corn snake (Tucker)
•1.0.0 Western Hognose (Hamlet)
•0.1.0 Ball Python (Sue)
•0.2.0 Rats (Isis and DW)
•1.0.0 Cat (Captain Happy)
- Dragontears
- Thousand Teardrops

- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:06 am
- Country:
- Location: Oregon
- Contact:
- Dragontears
- Thousand Teardrops

- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:06 am
- Country:
- Location: Oregon
- Contact:
Zach wrote:Does anyone know of any good video editing software? I have some videos I want to paste some mp3's over them. Help!
You can do that in Windows Movie Maker. I'm sure there are better programs, but that program comes with XP and Vista.
Adobe Premier Elements does a better job, but student pricing for that is about $70.
It depends on what you want to spend.
- Reptscue
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:56 pm
- Country:
- Location: SW FL
- SailleSkinklover
- Bluey Fanatic

- Posts: 2160
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
- Country:
- Location: Everett WA
- Contact:
- Jenn
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
- Country:
- Location: CT
-
Phantom
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 312
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:39 pm
- Country:
- Location: Near Chicago
- LittleFoot
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
- Country:
- Location: NE Pennsy
- Hijinks
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 633
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:04 pm
- Country:
- Location: Nutley, NJ
- Contact:
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
I dunno bout you, but I love throwing bowling balls while tap dancing at 4 am! I usually reserve the office-chair-rolling for later in the day though.
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- MartinsPerson
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 710
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:49 pm
- Country:
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Contact:
Hijinks wrote:Hooray for school being back in! Maybe now the teenager in the apartment above me will stop choosing 4:00 in the morning to roll around in an office chair, or tap dance, or drop bowling balls, or any of the other weird stuff he seems to be up to in the wee hours...
Yay for living on the ground floor of a house!
1.1 IJ "Baloo", "Bianca"
0.0.1 Northern "Sebastian"
1.1 Kei Island "KeiKei", Sprout"
0.2 chihuahua "Delilah", "Holly"
0.1 quarter horse "Cadence"
0.0.1 A. versicolor "Prism"
0.0.1 Northern "Sebastian"
1.1 Kei Island "KeiKei", Sprout"
0.2 chihuahua "Delilah", "Holly"
0.1 quarter horse "Cadence"
0.0.1 A. versicolor "Prism"
- Zach
- Grand Cicada

- Posts: 7550
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
- Country:
- Location: Orygun
- Contact:
SailleSkinklover wrote:Zach,
I've done video editing with Avid and with Adobe Premier (both used in the industry). They are somewhat expensive programs, but I've found Premier easier to use. I've personally never used any of the "easy" ones, so I can't give an opinion on those. Do you have Mac or PC?
PC...
I'd sure love something that isn't like 100MB. Sheesh....
Windows movie maker....I have XP; I"ll have to see if I have it.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 180 guests

f.C
