KYLE WEISS

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:25 am

KyleWeiss wrote:
Zach wrote::hug:

I have a lot of cheery carebear stuff if it will make you feel better. ;)


That is the worst news of all... :evil:

KW

:rofl: man I'm glad your back mate, now where's Edward, I miss those one liners he's infamous for.
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
Lucifer_Spades
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1407
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 pm
Country:
Location: Body and Heart-Colorado Soul-OZ

Postby Lucifer_Spades » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:19 pm

Leigh wrote:
KyleWeiss wrote:
Zach wrote::hug:

I have a lot of cheery carebear stuff if it will make you feel better. ;)


That is the worst news of all... :evil:

KW

:rofl: man I'm glad your back mate, now where's Edward, I miss those one liners he's infamous for.


I know Edward has been really busy with work. I've only gotten a couple e-mails from him in the last month.

I'm sure he'll stop in when he can.
~*Luce*~
The original Ginger-Ninja! Ka-pow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.0.3 Irian Jaya
Mizu, Izuru, and Battosai (On a Canadian Cruise)

0.0.1 Tanimbar Island
Toulouse (On a Canadian Cruise)




1.1.0 Cats-Simon, Lexi
1.0.0 Husband-Ricky
2.2.0 Kids-Kira, Tiernan, Chayton, and Esmé(aka "The Heathen Hoard" or " The HHH Club")
User avatar
DixieDiana
Whistling Dixie
Whistling Dixie
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:04 pm
Country:
Location: Central Virginia

Postby DixieDiana » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:24 pm

When I saw that Kyle was in Jail....my first thought was NO WAY!!
That's a good one Zach... :lol:
:blueyprint: Precious Dixie Diana :blueyprint:
Dec. 23, 1998 - April 26, 2006
If love could have saved you,
you would have lived forever!
User avatar
DixieDiana
Whistling Dixie
Whistling Dixie
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:04 pm
Country:
Location: Central Virginia

Postby DixieDiana » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:25 pm

Dragontears wrote:ummmm. My grandma died. That's my sad news. I haven't been on the forum much either though, so I guess others will have to chime in with their sad news.


So sorry to hear you sad news Renee :hug:
:blueyprint: Precious Dixie Diana :blueyprint:

Dec. 23, 1998 - April 26, 2006

If love could have saved you,
you would have lived forever!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 224 guests