OFF-TOPIC THREAD 8

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Nature's Gift
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:35 am
Country:
Location: SE Queensland Australia

Postby Nature's Gift » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm

Edward wrote:
Nature's Gift wrote:SH.IT we are in trouble there Bushman........What must the world think of us - I shudder to think. (Actually it takes more than that, but for the purposes of not feeling like a dick - I shudder).


Could you address this following my reply? If you would rather speak to me in IM - thats fine. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Fondest regards,
Cathryn
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
User avatar
Nature's Gift
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:35 am
Country:
Location: SE Queensland Australia

Postby Nature's Gift » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:27 pm

[quote="Zach"]Yeah, there's a reason certain words are censored, why are you doing that?


OT:

WOW.


Could you address this following my reply? If you would rather speak to me in IM - thats fine. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Fondest regards,
Cathryn
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
User avatar
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby DeadEye » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:18 pm

Some pics coming soon tiny baby roo .. a new snake we got given a stimpsons python :D ..got bitten by a bird with mega bacteria ...feel yuk Image
:D IfImage
If anyone like,s baby roo,s , if not look away now .

Image
Image
Image
Image
new stimpsons

Image
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
User avatar
Edward
Carpe diem
Carpe diem
Posts: 1918
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:07 am
Country: U.S.A.
Location: Texas

Postby Edward » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:11 am

Nature's Gift wrote:
Edward wrote:
Nature's Gift wrote:SH.IT we are in trouble there Bushman........What must the world think of us - I shudder to think. (Actually it takes more than that, but for the purposes of not feeling like a dick - I shudder).

Could you address this following my reply? If you would rather speak to me in IM - thats fine. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Fondest regards,
Cathryn

What reply is there for me to address?

No, I would rather not speak to you in IM.

:lounge:
Nemo me impune lacessit.
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:06 am

DeadEye wrote:This is how ticked off ya can get ...look Spartan is trying not to say $%&* cause lil kids read this ....That was funny :lol: Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Good movie 300 :lol: Oh i didn,t think i got a bite on Tina , um No I was ringing her and sending stuff ...And she called to say ,That the place she was staying .had got really violent Kristine ..I know she,s broke ive got all her phone numbers 00111--432-2187754 .Her pc was dying , and we spoke by phone 2 days in a row, before she was moving , from fortworth to midland , she has a sister in a near by state ....She had a lot on her plate , She gave me all her msn icq , there all dead offline ..she is a real tx sweetheart .Something must have happend .She had a wicked ex hubby ..I worry bout her thats all ..um yes it would cost a few dollars the fortworth number are 81756626947 ..Indeed a private d could find her ..She might have lost my number home adress she was jotting them down on paper (She had to go quick), she always felt guilty when i would ring , so i hoped someone might see it in the phone book..Ive got the adress she was going to ..Thanks Kristine I made her laugh alot :wink:Thats what mates do look after each other . Iam worried for chance her little boy to , she was hiding from her ex :( Arhhhh i spoke to her mum the day they were moving , she sounded very unwell ..Tina is my age 45 .Iam a worry wart but sumthing isn,t right ...



Dude, those were hilarious. :rofl: I loved the movie too.

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby DeadEye » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:36 am

:wink: Was a nice movie zack yes ...Pelican pizza anyone :lol: :rofl: Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
They are welcome to swallow my camera sorry ...Ill shoot it tommorow :sneaky:
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 am

Sometimes SPAM is good just for a laugh.... :rofl: Got this just today:

"Anatrim – The newest and most enchanting lose flesh product available – As were told on CNN
Do you realize superfluous body kilograms kill very much people every year? We believe you hate the unattractive appearance of people like those and the low status they have in modern society. Moreover, you got no will to resist a siege of your terrible eating habits. Does it sound familiar? Then we have something for you!

Here there is Anatrim, the new product for the elimination of your body’s extra weight. The astonishing thing about Anatrim is it improves the quality of your life by soothing your feeling of hunger and giving you joyful spirit. Here are what people write about this product:

"It’s outstanding! Instead of watching TV continually and stuffing myself with food I became more interested in doing sport. Anatrim made me take a step up. I have a great shape now and there are lots of men around me!"

Maria H., Las Vegas

"I tried some passive weight burning, but to no purpose. This terrible hunger would just rush in and spoil everything. Once I was told about Anatrim the media by and I was really effected by the information. I had tried to take it, and my wife said I look very good now, 4 months later. 34 pounds off and I continue to become slimmer! And you know, I’m an impetuous lover again."

Mikkey Fox, Boston

Anatrim gives you an opportunity to understand you got no such great need for that much food. It lifts your mood up, gives you energy, and attacks useless kilos. Great thanks to its mighty newly-elaborated formula!! "

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
Nature's Gift
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:35 am
Country:
Location: SE Queensland Australia

Postby Nature's Gift » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:49 am

Oh Zach, how can I thank you for recommending Anatrim? Now I'm a skinny sex maniac who doesn't use questionable language. I'm surrounded by men after only two doses.

Trouble is, I can't get rid of Edward! The poor guy is totally smitten with me????? He's not ready for Itimate Moments, but a few more Anatrim and it'll be on. :ohyes:

Small price to pay for such a miracle drug - Thanks Zach ! :wink: :wink:

ps. the scary thing is, loads of people believe this stuff - like the sheep :rofl:. One lady on a forum said she had some kids from the city staying on her smallish property and they were facinated by the chickens and the eggs, so the following day she took them all out to choose their own egg for breakfast. One little boy was thrilled to chose his egg but asked if he could have a shop bought egg for his breakfast, because he couldn't bring himself to eat an egg that had come out of a "chicken's bum".
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
KyleWeiss
Minister of Propaganda
Minister of Propaganda
Posts: 5015
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:03 am
Country:

Postby KyleWeiss » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:53 pm

I wonder if English translates so well into Chinese, or if we sound like a bunch of grunting apes.

KW
Goodbye, BTS.net -- We've had to good times. I do hope someone else will come along and make it the lovely community it once was.
User avatar
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby DeadEye » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:05 pm

KyleWeiss wrote:I wonder if English translates so well into Chinese, or if we sound like a bunch of grunting apes.

KW
Funny you say that Mate . Its amazing a mate of mine won a thing to play grid iron for South Carolina ..When he came back . Let me say we had a laugh, He sounded like he was from Alabama ..for months Kyle that twang we loved started to make you grind the enamel of our Teeth.
Was a truely a weired sound ozzie xrossed with southern Carolina ...

Cause he knows i like Harley,s and American Bike,s he sent me this , cute hot Biker chicks :rofl: . Image

HEY The American,s are at my house .A bus full arrived from the Troop carriers The DUBUUE.. :oops: I think there is so many people talking its the Dubuque SS DUBUQUE
For the aussie,s its a marine carrier , the marine,s can stay out tonight :ohyes: ..Alot have young kids , a guy from Austin texas found Tina for me ... :D ..I love the T shirts you guys can have made up in the state,s . Some of the guys shirts say please stop your B**bs staring at my eye,s . :shock: ..WOW They were a bit shy ..but were gettin on like a house on fire ..We got them 50 litre,s of paint and some rollers from bunnings , after all the animals have been taken care off ...2 from T.X ...Man this is cool GTG .Tell ya more l8tr

, 2007
The USS Dubuque dropped anchor in Mumbai's harbour last Thursday, beginning a week-long visit of goodwill in India's financial capital. The Dubuque comes from its last port call in Visakhapatnam, where members of the Indian Navy's Eastern Fleet boarded the ship and met US Navy personnel.

The purpose of these visits is to demonstrate the Dubuque's capability and functionality because it is virtually identical to the INS Jalashwa (formerly USS Trenton), which the Indian government purchased from the United States last year for $48 million (about Rs 207 crore).

On Monday, members of the Indian Navy and dockyard personnel boarded the ship and interact with US Navy members. US Navy specialists demonstrated the unique manoeuvres that the INS Jalashwa can perform. Both ships (Dubuque and Jalashwa) come from the Austin fleet of amphibious transportation docks; they are steam-powered and capable of launching six helicopters from the flight deck and four amphibious units from the well deck...Talking about acsents and stuff Kyle . A room full from Iowa , The big D detroit ..great day - Has any 1 got buddie,s aboard this boat >>?????, till i get the spelling right ? :roll: cya :P Image
There havin a gas time they recon.
Last edited by DeadEye on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Postby Zach » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm

Nature's Gift wrote:Oh Zach, how can I thank you for recommending Anatrim? Now I'm a skinny sex maniac who doesn't use questionable language. I'm surrounded by men after only two doses.

Trouble is, I can't get rid of Edward! The poor guy is totally smitten with me????? He's not ready for Itimate Moments, but a few more Anatrim and it'll be on. :ohyes:

.




:rofl:

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)
User avatar
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby DeadEye » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:58 pm

The crew of the DUBUQUE Are learning about Hard Yakka :D


Means really hard back brakeing work- Look :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3IW0FyI ... ed&search=

Any tougher and theyd rust , there work clothes called Yakka to

good ad ..But it means bustin your guts workin :x
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
User avatar
Arkangel
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:51 am
Country:
Location: Jersey Devil Pinelands

Postby Arkangel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:08 pm

DeadEye wrote:Cause he knows i like Harley,s and American Bike,s he sent me this , cute hot Biker chicks :rofl: . Image


Hey... :puzzled: I sent you that first!! :snooty: :grump:

:lol:
Kristine
Bluebird Acres Farm
Barnyard Banter and Rocket Science blog

Artemis on MySpace


When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.
Cree Prophecy.
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Postby Bird_Brain » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:38 pm

So I am getting the cage ready for the cresties that I am getting from mach10x. Here is what I have so far.

Here are the live plants that I put in. I was cheap and didnt buy the more mature plants and went with the small ones. So it will be awhile before they get bigger and fill up the tank.
Image

This is what the tank looks like currently. I had to add some fake plants to drape over everything until the live plants take off and fill in the tank. I need to add some more horizontal branches and I will probably add somemore fake plants just to fill more of it in up top.
Image
Brad
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:03 pm

ReptileKing, that looks like an absolutely awsome enclosure. I'm getting jealous. Plus, those crested geckos are gorgeous. They're going to love that new tank. Great job.
User avatar
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby DeadEye » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:08 pm

WoW ...The Hilton hotel for gecko,s .
gee its sharp , about the nicest gecko cave ive seen in a while .

Nice work :woo:
Ilove perfection .. :lol:
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
User avatar
DeadEye
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm
Country:
Location: Australia

Postby DeadEye » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:17 pm

POPEYE was just out while typing to Brad ..And his tail came up :hyper: And wow he flooded the floor with water and snapped a poo as thick as a cigar , and as long as a mans thumb ...But the water took 4 chux towels to soak up ...YEA YEA :jawdrop: Oh 4 a baby it was like a bloke,s wee after a night @ the pub . so happy something moved -charcoal & parrafin .. :bow1:

Over joyed at the mess :D
"My appreciation of humanity is greatest when I'm isolated from it in the bush."
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Postby Bird_Brain » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:20 pm

Thanks for the compliments.

Deadeye- LOL!
Brad
User avatar
Leigh
Leigh of the Law
Leigh of the Law
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
Country:
Location: Bristol, England

Postby Leigh » Tue May 01, 2007 2:11 am

Hey DeadEye is that the bloating skink sorted out mate,I hope so,How's the manky bird bite doing?
MMMmmmmm... Something???????
User avatar
mouseinamilkbottle
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:26 am
Country:
Location: Kurri Kurri, NSW, Australia

Postby mouseinamilkbottle » Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am

:woo:

Yay for movement!

Hopefully he'll be okay now, Deadeye.

Was really worried for the little guy. :cry:
Ruth
--------

Mum of
Drazil - 126 grams
and
Tye - 173 grams
(Four-month-old Easterns)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 310 guests