OFF-TOPIC THREAD 10
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- SailleSkinklover
- Bluey Fanatic

- Posts: 2160
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
- Country:
- Location: Everett WA
- Contact:
Hahahaaaa, I love all the cats snoozing on the couch! Are they into philosophical/religious reading? I love literate cats. . . you can actually have a conversation with them! 
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff
0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley
0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes
3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female
7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!
0.1.0 Leachie, Francis
1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox
1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids
1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley
0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes
3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female
7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!
0.1.0 Leachie, Francis
1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox
1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids
1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
-
NomadOfTheHills
- The Scout

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:07 pm
- Country:
- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
-
NomadOfTheHills
- The Scout

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:07 pm
- Country:
- Jenn
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
- Country:
- Location: CT
SailleSkinklover wrote:Hahahaaaa, I love all the cats snoozing on the couch! Are they into philosophical/religious reading? I love literate cats. . . you can actually have a conversation with them!
My cat's are always try to learn new things and better themselves!! Phoenix and Alley are both very vocal and talk all the time.
1.0 Northerns Christopher


- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
- Tattoo
- BT Beldam

- Posts: 6669
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 am
- Country:
- Location: Vermont, USA
- LittleFoot
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
- Country:
- Location: NE Pennsy
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
I think I would die if I could not have Chinese food! All time favorite food. Being in a college town with A LOT of oriental students, there are so many chinese restaurants. Its the greatest. I have also found out that the chinese restaurants that have the highest amount of health code violations, usually have the best tasting food for some reason. So of course I take the risk of getting sick for some amazing chinese food. lol
Brad
- LittleFoot
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
- Country:
- Location: NE Pennsy
I think I was spoiled growing up outside NYC...there was great food available, if you couldn't find something, drive to the next neighborhood and there you can find another ethnicity of cuisine. My best friend back home overnights me bagels and bialys a couple times each year...we are still trying to figure out a good way to ship out some decent pizza. 
Pippi
- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
- Funda
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
- Country:
- Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
- Contact:
- Hijinks
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 633
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:04 pm
- Country:
- Location: Nutley, NJ
- Contact:
LittleFoot wrote:I think I was spoiled growing up outside NYC...there was great food available, if you couldn't find something, drive to the next neighborhood and there you can find another ethnicity of cuisine. My best friend back home overnights me bagels and bialys a couple times each year...we are still trying to figure out a good way to ship out some decent pizza.
Oh, heck yes. I used to work in SoHo on the edge of Little Italy and CHINATOWN!!! I'd get Malaysian, Indonesian, or Vietnamese every day and gross out my cubicle neighbors, with their watercress sandwiches from the yuppie deli. (It was at a bridal fashion website/magazine -- just imagine...
)
Now my only lunch options are fast food or a questionable deli. I love Chinatown so much. I even love the stinky fish markets that you can still smell from across the street.

- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
- Leigh
- Leigh of the Law

- Posts: 6695
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:23 am
- Country:
- Location: Bristol, England
- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
- Brigget
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:22 pm
- Country:
- Location: chattanooga, tn
- russman
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 557
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Country:
- Location: Russell, PA USA
- SailleSkinklover
- Bluey Fanatic

- Posts: 2160
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm
- Country:
- Location: Everett WA
- Contact:
Sorry to all you guys with aquariums out there,
but I LOVE Sushi!
Its great, because I hate onions and onions are in nearly everything here in WA, so its really nice to get food that I don't have to worry about it so much.
Yum!
(I gotta admit, it is so hard to get decent pizza on this coast though.
but I LOVE Sushi!
Its great, because I hate onions and onions are in nearly everything here in WA, so its really nice to get food that I don't have to worry about it so much.
Yum!
(I gotta admit, it is so hard to get decent pizza on this coast though.
1.0. Merauke, Chuff Chuff
0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley
0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes
3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female
7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!
0.1.0 Leachie, Francis
1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox
1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids
1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
0.1.1 Irian Jayas, Nubbin, Marley
0.0.1 Northern, Hobbes
3.1.0.1 White Lined Geckos,CrazyHorse, Dad, Itchy, little female
7.10.17 Crested Geckos, HELP!
0.1.0 Leachie, Francis
1.2.0 Gargoyles, Everton, Ant, Juicebox
1.1.2 African Fat Tails, Burger Butt, Galaxy,t he kids
1.1.0.2 Tokays, Niles, Lillith
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 190 guests


