Page 1 of 5
BTS Pumpkin Carving Contest! TWO Days Left to Enter!
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:45 pm
by Brigget
Hey guys lets have a contest for pumpkin carving and vote I had an idea I am trying I will post as soon as its done.
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 pm
by russman
might be a good idea.. i may even try it if people go for it
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:22 pm
by Phantom
Ill do it
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:16 pm
by Brigget
I already designed a template from a picture i had and am ready. I am not an artist at all so i am interested in how it will look. I have a huge pumpkin i bought for 25 dollars so it will get the good design.
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 pm
by Zach
It's on!
If we can get some people to do this, I will supply a free tee shirt with whatever print of your BTS (or your winning shot) that you want.
Who's interested? It will be known as "Brigget's BT Pumpkin Carvathlon"!

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:07 pm
by Lisa
I reckon it'd be better as carvathon not carvath
lon.
But then I won't be entering so I guess I'm talking bollocks! Disregard!

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:16 pm
by Zach
I was comparing it to triathlon...
Why won't you enter.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:28 pm
by Lisa
Zach wrote:I was comparing it to triathlon...

Why won't you enter.

Because we don't carve pumpkins here Mister IwishIwasalovsalotcarebear
We're having barbies washed down with barrels of beer by the side of the pool and spending long lazy afternoons outside with our lizards enjoying the warm balmy days of spring and revelling in the start of the 8 months of glorious weather ahead of us!
And anyway, I couldn't do one. I bought a half-watermelon today and couldn't even cut that up
(I still reckon carvathon sounds better. As in marathon or telethon

)
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:30 pm
by Zach
The contest is over.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:03 am
by Leigh
Lisa wrote:Zach wrote:I was comparing it to triathlon...

Why won't you enter.

Because we don't carve pumpkins here Mister IwishIwasalovsalotcarebear
We're having barbies washed down with barrels of beer by the side of the pool and spending long lazy afternoons outside with our lizards enjoying the warm balmy days of spring and revelling in the start of the 8 months of glorious weather ahead of us!And anyway, I couldn't do one. I bought a half-watermelon today and couldn't even cut that up

(I still reckon carvathon sounds better. As in marathon or telethon

)
Whats your game mrs, you trying to make friends and influence people again

but I do agree with your english mate, unless Zach's doing a run to the store, {to purchase pumpkin} followed by 1hr knife sharpening, and carving split into 15 min with 20 press up intervals.
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:33 am
by Jenn
I can't do fancy carving!

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:35 am
by russman
Jenn wrote:I can't do fancy carving!

Well you'd better learn!! Subcontract it out to your art teacher.
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:01 am
by Leigh
russman wrote:Jenn wrote:I can't do fancy carving!

Well you'd better learn!! Subcontract it out to your art teacher.
HEY, NO CHEATING MR
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 am
by russman
What if you ALREADY are an art teacher?
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:50 am
by Tattoo
Lisa wrote:Zach wrote:I was comparing it to triathlon...

Why won't you enter.

Because we don't carve pumpkins here Mister IwishIwasalovsalotcarebear

We're having barbies washed down with barrels of beer by the side of the pool and spending long lazy afternoons outside with our lizards enjoying the warm balmy days of spring and revelling in the start of the 8 months of glorious weather ahead of us!
And anyway, I couldn't do one. I bought a half-watermelon today and couldn't even cut that up

(I still reckon carvathon sounds better. As in marathon or telethon

)
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm packing my stuff, buying a ticket and heading to Lisa's house. 8 months of beer barrels and pool side barbies sounds like the way to go.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:20 am
by russman
Tattoo wrote:I don't know about the rest of you but I'm packing my stuff, buying a ticket and heading to Lisa's house. 8 months of beer barrels and pool side barbies sounds like the way to go.

As long as they're serving Leinenkugel's!
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 am
by Brigget
I am definantly bad at art my pumpkins always have the same dumb expression but this year i have made my own template on paper and will trace it on my pumpkin before i begin. We need to send them to one person so they can post a poll.
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:59 am
by russman
Brigget, I like your new avatar!
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:02 am
by Brigget
Thanks I just noticed someone changed it for me which is great I have trouble getting them up cause my file size is so big. (wow that almost sounded dirty) anyways Thanks to whoever helped me.
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:39 am
by JWSR
I would like to enter, but what if I'm not suppossed to handle sharp objects?
