Page 1 of 1

New Set up

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:08 pm
by Tattoo
I am thinking about expanding my collection :hyper: but live in a small space so would have to stack my vivs. Anyone got any web site suggestions where to look for something that would suit? :helpme:

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:52 pm
by Zach
Hmm, what about vision cages? You can search online for them...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:02 pm
by Steve
Vision are expensive... but they also make visonariums which are 20 gallon long tanks, stackable.


Check out Big Apple Herp, they make stackable cages.

The big name stackable cage makers:

Boaphile Plastics
Animal Plastics

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:54 pm
by Tattoo
Thanks Guys. :lol:

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:04 am
by russman
If the cages aren't already stackable, you can make a stand that houses them. That's what Don and Jeanne did before I bought the 65 gallon cages Im using now from them. It works magnificently.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:11 am
by Fatal_S
DIY? Buying stackables is just too expensive, so I build my own.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 am
by Zach
Fatal_S wrote:DIY? Buying stackables is just too expensive, so I build my own.



No kidding! I was seriously contemplating some fancy black stackable units. Would have been around $4000. The setup we ended up building ourselves cost just over $400.... :jawdrop: