Page 1 of 1

Eggstreme photo shoot DUW

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:30 am
by Leigh
After seeing Ians shingle chomping eggs I thought I'd let Blue have some of my raw omellette{spell it how you like}mix....

EGGstra big snail, :woo:
Image
Didnt EGGSpect that, MMMmmmmm tastey...
Image
Lets eggsperiment with this crunchy stuff
Image
Had egglance and nearly missed that bit
Image
Eggselent use of my tongue
Image
Eggsract with a ssllluuurrrppppp
Image
Heres my eneggmatic pose
Image
Another eggsamination releaved a missed spot
Image
All this tongue work is eggsausting
Image
Please can we stop the eggspletives????
Image
I sawd a worm,I sawd a worm
Image
Hee Hee hee hee hee, well I thought it was a worm!!
Image
Is the poor widdle human upset coz I nearly ate the camera leash.......
Image

I know there are a load, but there was 38 to choose from, and most came out better than I had eggspected

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:45 am
by kris21
Haha nice commentary. Looks like he really enjoyed that...maybe i should give my boys a taste of raw egg.

Kristy

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:03 am
by Drew
looking good. yummy

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:33 am
by russman
I love watchin my guys eat eggs.. thanks for the photo shoot

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:59 am
by Tattoo
Eggsellent Editorial Eggstravaganza Mate! :lol: Well I couldn't resist. You did after all egg everyone on. :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:24 pm
by Zach
Tattoo wrote:Eggsellent Editorial Eggstravaganza Mate! :lol: Well I couldn't resist. You did after all egg everyone on. :wink:





:lol: Yeah, that had me crackin up....

Old video of the boy taking my egg:

http://www.bluetongueskinks.net/zegg.AVI

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:54 pm
by LittleFoot
neat pictures...did you give him the whole egg, or did you crack it first?

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:12 pm
by Phantom
You can give 'em raw eggs?

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:18 pm
by Tattoo
Zach ... Love the egg video! :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:04 pm
by Jenn
:rofl:

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:24 am
by Leigh
LittleFoot wrote:neat pictures...did you give him the whole egg, or did you crack it first?


I cracked three eggs to make an omellette, then poured some back into one half shell, I thought he might lap it up,but he went in with the overbite and tipped it over, it did make him eat the greens ,grapes and nanna that got covered though

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:44 am
by Drew
gives me an idea what t feed tom..raw egg, chicken, mustard, bokchoy, grapes, cat food and banana!

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:07 am
by Leigh
Go for it Drew, I dont see any of that getting ignored mate

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:39 am
by megaabel
I LOVE these pictures!! They are beautiful!!!

He looks like's having a great time! I am so excited... you have given me a great idea for Watson's dinner tonight. I've never fed him grapes nor egg before. I've had him for about 1 mos. so giving him something new everyday is exciting!

The only thing.. is that I always chop Watson's food in super small bits w/a food processor.. he's only 4 mos. so I thought cause of his small mouth he might need some help... should I not do that?
meaning... should I cut up his stuff rather then food process the whole thing?

Do you give him the egg just cracked on top or... how?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:15 am
by gloom_kitty
loki loves raw egg. i love the pictures.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:34 am
by JWSR
Eggsqusite shots Leigh! :D

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:49 am
by Leigh
megaabel wrote:I LOVE these pictures!! They are beautiful!!!

He looks like's having a great time! I am so excited... you have given me a great idea for Watson's dinner tonight. I've never fed him grapes nor egg before. I've had him for about 1 mos. so giving him something new everyday is exciting!

The only thing.. is that I always chop Watson's food in super small bits w/a food processor.. he's only 4 mos. so I thought cause of his small mouth he might need some help... should I not do that?
meaning... should I cut up his stuff rather then food process the whole thing?

Do you give him the egg just cracked on top or... how?


Thanks for the comments, all I did was crack and beat the eggs, and I was going to use it to stick all the other stuff together,instead I poured some back into one half eggshell and the rest you can see for yourself.

My boy refuses to eat slurry, I just feed grapes in half and greens hand pulled into mouthfull sized bits, anything else get sliced into 10/15mm chunks, they're all different so its worth experimenting with food size, I'm also worried about mouth rot and puree can contribute to this, at the end of the day its each to his own mate :)