Page 1 of 1

Watson thinks he's a Hamster

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:30 am
by megaabel
Image

I put this plastic cover in his playpen and he started using it as a hamster wheel. :rofl:

He's a funny bluey!

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:34 am
by Funda
that is so cute!!!!
hahahahahaha
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:



:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:37 am
by Marie
:rofl: Skinks aren't the smartest of creatures.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 am
by Leigh
Haaa, how long did it take him to work it out?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:11 am
by Drew
hahahaha!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:21 am
by LittleFoot
HAHAHAHA that is the cutest thing, how long did he stay in there?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:57 am
by megaabel
he kept going back in it. He went in to right away... he's very curious... so he kept pushing it at first like a wheel... but then he got inside once he realized he sort of fit in it :) So it was funny!

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:31 am
by Fatal_S
Lol! That's great. Wonder what he'd do in a hamster-ball? Too cute.

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:33 am
by ktaylor
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:55 am
by SailleSkinklover
Oh that silly adorable Watson! Up to his crazy antics again. . .
You know a hamster ball might be too small, I think they make 'em for rabbits and larger small mammals. You should shoot some video if possible. . . Watson is a star in the making, I can tell!
:chin:
If you ever need an agent. . . :lol:

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 pm
by megaabel
I TOTALLY was thinking about getting him a ferret ball... but then I thought that my dogs.. might think that's a toy for them! :) so I decided not to :) hahaImage