Page 1 of 1

Oh the indignity....

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:21 pm
by LittleFoot
I have determined LittleFoot has to put up with a lot living in a house with four kids. Today, he went for a stroller ride through the play room. He just sat there, but while I took pictures of him I could only imagine what he was thinking.

















Image
Image

I now think he will be plotting vengeance. First flowers in his tank and now being treated like a baby doll by a six year old.

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:23 pm
by SailleSkinklover
I dunno, I think Pink suits the Skink! :rofl:

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:49 pm
by DeadEye
HAHAHA Great pic nice sise tail


love ya pic


thanx :wink:

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:52 pm
by Shadowfax
Well, at least he's not wearing clothes!

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:29 pm
by ktaylor
Shadowfax wrote:Well, at least he's not wearing clothes!

Imagen if they made skink clothes like some of the do ones I've seen :shock: :shock: :bye:

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:58 pm
by LittleFoot
ktaylor wrote:
Shadowfax wrote:Well, at least he's not wearing clothes!

Imagen if they made skink clothes like some of the do ones I've seen :shock: :shock: :bye:


My daughter brought out her Barbie clothes for him but I stopped her there :shock: I really think he would have just sat there, he is so mellow, the only time he really cruises around is at the park and that is when he is usually chasing the tortoises.

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:22 pm
by ktaylor
LittleFoot wrote:
ktaylor wrote:
Shadowfax wrote:Well, at least he's not wearing clothes!

Imagen if they made skink clothes like some of the do ones I've seen :shock: :shock: :bye:


My daughter brought out her Barbie clothes for him but I stopped her there :shock: I really think he would have just sat there, he is so mellow, the only time he really cruises around is at the park and that is when he is usually chasing the tortoises.

With the way Barbie dresses wouldn't that be a little racy for him :hehe:

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:25 am
by Funda
Hahahaha
Thats so adorable :lol:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:47 am
by gloom_kitty
so cute. littlefoot is stunning. :lovestruck:

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:01 pm
by Tattoo
I feel quite certain that Littlefoot is plotting his revenge for being forced to ride in the pink floral stroller. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:00 pm
by mom22wins
That was too cute! Thanks for sharing it... :D

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:14 pm
by megaabel
he looks great!!!

i think he thinks its a car!

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:16 am
by Leigh
The second photo says it all, " All this pink makes me feel sick"