Page 1 of 1
I found this floating in lillys water
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:36 am
by Brigget
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:38 am
by Drew
why is it that color?
what substrate are you using?>

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:41 am
by Brigget
i was using reptile bark i just changed it today to carefresh and thats when i found it. it could have soaked for a while. it was cool though
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:47 pm
by LittleFoot
that is really neet looking. i am glad her nose is doing better.
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:50 pm
by SailleSkinklover
I heart Lilly, she has such a cute skink-face and pretty eyes! I love her little over-bite. Glad her nose and jaw are better!

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:36 pm
by Tattoo
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:17 pm
by mom22wins
That is too funny. I've never seen any little gloves or ear plugs after Sammy has shed. It makes me worry that she isn't shedding them! Let me check her feet and ears. They look okay.... Now you got me worrried.

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:28 pm
by Brigget
i was thinking she got her halloween prank over on me finding a foot floating in the water.
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:16 pm
by MartinsPerson
I'm so glad that this was something neat and not gross....I'm eating dinner right now, and as I clicked on it I wondered...... Usually when that phrase is uttered around here, it means one of the skinkers took a big 'ole dump in their water bowl!
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:23 am
by Marie
I love foot shed! As many of you know, I sift through the substrate after the shed to harvest the foot shed. All the shed is stored in little cookie jars in my kitchen. Gargamel has his own cookie jar, and Pandora has hers. The rest don't know how to shed the foot in one piece.
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:40 am
by SailleSkinklover

So what happens if a guest in your house wants cookies?

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:21 pm
by XI
maybe she is attempting to clone herself...?!! LUCKY YOU! your girl is smart ...mine just poops alot well at least she dose something ^^
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:30 pm
by Payday1897
Can anyone take a picture of bluey feet from below so i can check mine to see if hes shedding them, i'm kinda worried. btw hes an indo so, so a dark footed example would be nice.
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:56 pm
by Brigget
I had a blue that stayed sickly got him from a run down reptile expo. he kept losing toes you will see on the tips of his toes if skin starts gathering then it will have a squeeze point on the toe thats when it starts cutting off circulation i found mine too late.
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:18 am
by Leigh
Yeh mate ,like Brgget stated the stuck shed is seen on the top ,toe, tips.
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:15 am
by Brigget
By the way the little guys name was lucky and when i gave him to another reptile owner he ended up losing all toes on one foot and 1 on the other. i couldnt keep him humid enough and the vet couldnt find out what was wrong with him. he ended up giving lucky to another bts owner he knew who said he had seen that before. i kept antibiotics on his toes and everything. suffice to say llucky wasnt very lucky and i feel its due to the negligence from the previous owners at that expo.
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:50 am
by Zach
Heh, almost looks like a severed foot....