Page 1 of 1

Eggs!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:12 pm
by Jelot92707
hey has any one here tried seperating the yolk from the egg white and giving it to there buddies (raw) i was thinking about trying it and seeing if that will get rid of the sqirts he get after eating raw egg(he wont eat cooked)!
I was thinking of doing this because the egg whie has no nutrional value the yolk does though!
I'll let everyone know how it works!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:00 pm
by Jelot92707
Any one???

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:23 pm
by Tattoo
:chin: Not sure which part of the egg bothers him so that would be hard to say. Have you tried a soft scrambled egg over a low heat? Maybe he just plain has egg problems and they aren't for him. If they are fresh eggs and cause problems I'd leave them out.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:56 am
by Leigh
Try offering him a smaller amount, too much of a good thing may not be good,I dont seperate it,give him some mushroom at the same time, being dry it may help solidify a wet meal.

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:43 am
by herp boy
Microwave the yock