Page 1 of 2

We missed a birthday!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:15 pm
by Dragontears
Due to the forum outage, we couldn't wish Jenn a happy birthday yesterday! :jawdrop:

Happy (slightly-belated, but it's not my fault so blame Zach) Birthday!
:blowkisses: :heyho: :yes!: :bday: :yes!: :heyho: :blowkisses:
:blowkisses: :heyho: :yes!: :bday: :yes!: :heyho: :blowkisses:
:blowkisses: :heyho: :yes!: :bday: :yes!: :heyho: :blowkisses:
:blowkisses: :heyho: :yes!: :bday: :yes!: :heyho: :blowkisses:

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:37 pm
by Fatal_S
Happy Birthday Jenn! Hope you and your household had a great day!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:43 pm
by Drew
hey Jenn! Happy birthday from the Philippines :D

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:49 am
by Lisa
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hope you had a blueytiful day :lol:

Image

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:28 am
by herp boy
lol

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:45 am
by Leigh
Congrats Jenn :banana: :bday:

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:49 am
by Jenn
Thanks Guys! My crew and I did have a good day. I got to have cheese cake on my birthday and then a turtle cake on Sunday after the family went pumpkin picking.

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:52 am
by Tattoo
Hope your Birthday was terriffic Jenn!!! :yes!:

:bday: :bday: :workit: :hug: :shy: :shades: :woo: :bday: :bday:

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:13 am
by Tigergenesis
Happy belated bday!!!!! :bday:

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:38 am
by Marie
Happy Belated Birthday, Jenn! I hope the skinks and kitties gave you something nice.

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:00 am
by Shadowfax
oh yay........happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:52 am
by SailleSkinklover
Aaaaah! Happy Birthday Belated, Jenn! :D

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:03 pm
by Usersafe
Happy Birthday from all of us. Jerri says have a doughnut on her.


Image

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:53 pm
by Zach
:lol:


Happy Bday....I swear I didn't knock out the forum deliberately....

:whistle:

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:14 pm
by MartinsPerson
Happy belated Bday Jenn!! You rock!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:03 pm
by Jenn
Zach wrote::lol:


Happy Bday....I swear I didn't knock out the forum deliberately....

:whistle:


Just because I made a few comments about you, you skip my birthday! :stuckup:

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:30 pm
by LittleFoot
Happy birthday Jenn!!!!!

How was pumpkin picking? Is it getting chilly up there yet?

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:06 am
by Zach
Jenn wrote:
Zach wrote::lol:


Happy Bday....I swear I didn't knock out the forum deliberately....

:whistle:


Just because I made a few comments about you, you skip my birthday! :stuckup:



I didn't even get to see them :cry2:

Oh, and guess what....we have egg nog here already.

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:35 am
by Jenn
It was almost 80 when we went pumpkin picking. It seemed like we should be picking strawberries. We were a little chilly at the beginning of last week but now we are warm again.

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:10 am
by Leigh
What do you call chilly Jenn? we're at under 10c through the day, with ice on the car windscreen in the morning.