Page 1 of 1

Video - Irwin The Predator

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:33 pm
by JWSR
A silent video of Irwin stalking for the kill, and eating his favorite food. :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dysxtbtRZE

Jerry

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:35 pm
by LittleFoot
Awww i love it, he looks like he is licking his chops when he sees his dinner coming...i love how he kills his food.

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:59 pm
by Brigget
hes got a beautiful face and seems so sweet till his worms come out then you see his bad side.

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:05 am
by Tattoo
That was a crack up. Other than the food shaking Irwin has wonderful table manners ... uses his napkin and everything! :rofl:

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:10 am
by Zach
:doh:

It says I need to update my flash player, then I do it, and it still tells me to update. :oi:

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:07 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Hahahaaaa, I love the killer instinct! But I feel sorry for those poor cute squidgy silkworms! ( But a skink's gotta eat!)

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:10 pm
by herp boy
Homer does the same thing lol

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:10 pm
by herp boy
it is cute

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
by kman1247
Awwww, loved it keep making more, youtube doesn't really have many Blue Tongue Skink vids so lets keep it up

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:37 am
by Zach
Finally saw it. :lol: