Page 1 of 2

I think there are some skinky minds

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:53 pm
by Brigget
whos idea was it to do the skink thongs. i was looking for a special item to get my lillys pic on and saw those and thought oh my......I would get them but i hate thongs.....

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:55 pm
by Brigget
By the way can you do items for kids like shirts for 8 year olds. morgan would love a blue shirt with lilly or sassys picture on it and obviously shes a childs size 8.

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:29 am
by herp boy
I want to know too but in XXL adult No im not fat i like baggie cloce lol and i am also tall lol

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:48 am
by Hijinks
Here are a couple sites that will do what you are looking for:

www.cafepress.com
www.spreadshirt.com

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:56 am
by Leigh
What..Where.... who's modelling thongs :shock:

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:09 am
by Drew
did anyone mentioned thongs?

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:55 am
by Leigh
Drew wrote:did anyone mentioned thongs?


:rofl: Mate,I looked at your avatar, then read the above and I reckon you both had the same look :weirdo::weirdo:

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:09 am
by SailleSkinklover
I've never been a fan of Butt-Floss, but a Bluey Thong is just wayyyy Over the Top! Who was smoking crack that day? (Pun intended!) :rofl:

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:09 am
by Brigget
you dirty skink!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:31 pm
by Zach
SailleSkinklover wrote:I've never been a fan of Butt-Floss, but a Bluey Thong is just wayyyy Over the Top! Who was smoking crack that day? (Pun intended!) :rofl:



That would be me.... :oops:

http://bluetongueskinks.net/storec.htm


But yep, shirts can be any size!

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:34 pm
by Shadowfax
I always wondered about that too --- who exactly do you show your bluey thong too? As if one's SO needs any more proof that one is an enormous geek besides the fact you spend hours talking to crazy lizard people online? :dork: :tongue:

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:07 pm
by Tyler
So uh, just how many have you sold.

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:15 am
by Leigh
Zach wrote:
SailleSkinklover wrote:I've never been a fan of Butt-Floss, but a Bluey Thong is just wayyyy Over the Top! Who was smoking crack that day? (Pun intended!) :rofl:



That would be me.... :oops:

http://bluetongueskinks.net/storec.htm


But yep, shirts can be any size!


SOOOO Zach, did you wear them for the whole week to come up with such a full discription on feel and application :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:27 pm
by Lisa
First time I saw them years ago, being Australian, I thought 'bewdy, bluey shoes'. What you call flip-flops over there, we call thongs. :oops:

Bum thongs are awful, hideous things. As Homer Simpson once said when he put his speedoes on and they kept crack climbing, 'oooh, I hope they're going to a better place' :lol:

Bum thongs. Yuck.

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:29 pm
by Drew
Leigh wrote:
Drew wrote:did anyone mentioned thongs?


:rofl: Mate,I looked at your avatar, then read the above and I reckon you both had the same look :weirdo::weirdo:

:weirdo: :weirdo:

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:30 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Yep, like flossing your teeth, only browner! :hurl: :rofl:


(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!) :D

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:35 pm
by Lisa
Like, who needs an excuse to go crack picking in public? It's bad enough when the urge takes you when wearing normal undies :lol:

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 pm
by NomadOfTheHills
As a male representative of Homo sapiens sapiens, I am in full support of any females who choose to wear these articles of clothing.

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:37 pm
by Hijinks
They do suck. But sometimes an executive decision must be made: seams showing through pants, or thong. I call them my "ho undies."

NomadOfTheHills wrote:As a male representative of Homo sapiens sapiens, I am in full support of any females who choose to wear these articles of clothing.


Even, uhh...let's see...even Germaine Greer?

:dead:

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:29 pm
by Lisa
Hijinks wrote:They do suck. But sometimes an executive decision must be made: seams showing through pants, or thong. I call them my "ho undies."

NomadOfTheHills wrote:As a male representative of Homo sapiens sapiens, I am in full support of any females who choose to wear these articles of clothing.


Even, uhh...let's see...even Germaine Greer?

:dead:


You could try a boy leg! Or, not. They don't really feel like undies, more like going commando in a pair of short shorts!

Sorry John, I have to disagree! Some people were born to, or work hard to, wear skimpy knickers. Some were born to wear granny bloomers. And that goes for both sexes! By all means people should wear what they like and makes them comfortable .... but they should also take the time to look in the mirror before subjecting the rest of us to it :lol: