Page 1 of 1
lillys first egg
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:15 pm
by Brigget
unfamiliar territory
tasty
the shell was especially her fav.
now its time to wash up a bit.
ok maybe one more bite for the road.

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 pm
by Tattoo
Wow eggs are such a source of entertainment.

Looks like lilly is a delicate eater. Thanks for sharing Brigget.

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:12 pm
by Shadowfax
Mmmmmm, Maya loved the shell too! Aren't eggs great -- heck I knew there was a reason I canceled cable TV -- I don't need it with this kind of action! I have to thank Rosie for the inspiration.
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:53 pm
by Fatal_S
My guys all ignored the shell and went for the gooey inards. So I cleaned the shell and I'm gonna make calcium powder out of it ^.^ Lilly's looking good, and very hygenic, good for her.
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:22 pm
by russman
Lilly is gorgeous! She looks like what I imagine Bella growing up to look like.
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:08 pm
by Zach
Eggs are so fun to feed.
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:15 pm
by Drew
shes sexy!
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:25 pm
by herp boy
Dont they carry salminella? the eggs?
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:51 pm
by Brigget
she had a good time she would try to bite the whole thing. she just shed so her color is at her best. i am proud of her. her face is the cutest.
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:36 am
by Leigh
Looking good, I did have a chuckle at the washing of the puds, I've noticed that your eggs in the USA are white,are they chicken or ducks?
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:42 am
by Brigget
all chicken i have never had a duck egg
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:46 pm
by LittleFoot
Loved the pics

she looks so cute going for the egg.
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:52 pm
by Shadowfax
I get the brown chicken eggs, I usually try to get the "happy chicken eggs" as I call them -- free range eggs, but they didn't have any at the store that time. But most stores do sell brown and white. No duck eggs though, unless you're in an area with a big oriental population.
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:56 am
by herp boy
Cant the skink get saminella from the egg?
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:08 am
by Drew
herp boy wrote:Cant the skink get saminella from the egg?
its salmonella.
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:04 am
by Leigh
MIKE, I think the egg would have to be a bad egg(not naughty) for it to have that kind of bacteria, also I think(not 100% sure)but lots af herps have salmonella in thier mouths saliva already, so it wouldnt have the same effect as on humans, if the reason for the question is "would it make my Bluey ill"? It shouldnt.
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:51 pm
by herp boy
Ok cool thanks!!!!!!!.
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:37 am
by shingleback aus
its always funny seeing a skink vs an egg
