Page 1 of 1

It's a boy

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:54 pm
by Tattoo
Well it's official. During our regularly scheduled potty time Tattoo unveiled his masterpiece :bugeyes: shall we say and the Mommy can live in denial no longer. Guess I will have to aquire another skink to have a girl. Drat! :D

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:29 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Does this give whole new meaning to the term "Hemi-Power!"??? :rofl:

Congrats on the boy! :D

Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:43 pm
by PICJESS
:ohyes: hooray for hemipenes!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:53 am
by Leigh
Well its official, at least you dont have to guess anymore

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:57 am
by Tattoo
Yup ... now I'm gonna have to buy boy clothes and footballs. No more make up and manicures.

And Saille ... Hemi-Power :hehe: You are too funny!

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:04 am
by Leigh
Next showing could be a Hemi-Semi :thinking: :rofl:

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:45 am
by Marie
Congrats! I know how exciting it is to see the big H.