Page 1 of 1

Fall Cleaning MAJOR DUW!

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 pm
by evil pixie
So in lieu of passing out candy, since we get like 10 kids that dare to venture down our court, I decided to do some end-of the year cleaning. I liked the background I got for Severus' cage so much, I used it for Blue and Raz.

While I was cleaning out Blue's cage, he tried to hide on me, fortunately my trusty dog, Cheyenne was on the job: Image
Drats! How did she find me??

The finished bachelor pad:
Image

I don't like it, I'm not coming out!

Image

Well, I suppose I should be a little more polite....

Image


Make like a tree and leave!
Image


Here's Razputin posing for us; I am calling this one Raz in the Nude

Image

The bachelor pad:
Image

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:58 pm
by ktaylor
Neat setups. :):)

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:52 am
by Leigh
The 3rd shot's a great tongue close up, I like your beardie aswell.

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:48 am
by Tattoo
Oh the tongues! Poor beardie ... no lovely blue tongue to stick out. :lol:

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:14 am
by Leigh
I'm glad there weren't pictures of a sky diving bluey(I was worried he'd had an accident)

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:37 am
by evil pixie
Tattoo, funny you should mention beardie tongues.... here ya go:

Image

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:48 am
by Leigh
My beardie Spike, has got a blue/black tip to her tongue :scratch:

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:35 am
by Tattoo
evil pixie wrote:Tattoo, funny you should mention beardie tongues.... here ya go:

Image


:shock:

:nervous:

:lol:

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:06 pm
by LittleFoot
Great pics, i love the beardie tongue shot.

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:16 pm
by mom22wins
Evil pixie:

I loved these pictures! What do you use for the bottom of your enclosures? It looks like shelf paper.

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:59 pm
by evil pixie
It's the non-adhesive shelf liner; it's thick and kind of spongy but it's really nice and durable. Plus when it gets dirty, you can take some soap and water and wash it off and when it gets really gross, just toss it away.