Page 1 of 2

bts in kingsnake

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:20 pm
by Drew
anyones aw these guys in kingsnake?
absolutely cute!!!!
im not sure if these are true CB's but if i was in the states il sure get these guys!
these are Indos right?

*shucks! i alwasy envy you guys because you have all the sources there, i really wish i could find a northern here!
Zach! send me one! :lol: :D

Image
Image

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:38 pm
by Zach
What a doll! :love:

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:31 am
by kris21
Looks like a pink tongue.

Kris

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:35 am
by Funda
He looks Indo, but he kind of has a
head and figure like a pink tongue.

Beautiful though :love:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:44 pm
by herp boy
Oh the first one is shedding lol i thoght it was sick or some thing my bad lol.

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 am
by Tattoo
:drool:

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:23 am
by LittleFoot
Cute little suckers.

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:41 am
by mom22wins
I just love those colors! Reminds me of Booger!

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:25 pm
by aalbertson3
Those are really cool......... :)

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:34 pm
by Drew
shucks! if i was in US id really buy it

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:42 pm
by kman1247
cute, real shiny 8)

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:23 am
by Zach
Man, those are crisp shots.

:grump: *jealous*

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:56 am
by Gennie
I did purchase those babies.
I have an Indo and the gold one looks just like it.

I couldn't resist.
They are coming this Wendsday the 14th.I will take pics.

Gennie

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:20 am
by Tattoo
I'm a bit :grump:. Can't wait to see pictures. :2thumbs:

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:24 pm
by mom22wins
I did purchase those babies.
I have an Indo and the gold one looks just like it.

I couldn't resist.
They are coming this Wendsday the 14th.I will take pics.


Oh, good for you! :ohyes: Can't wait to see pic's as they grow! :D

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:28 pm
by Tattoo
Hey Diane ... love the new Avatar. :)

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:58 pm
by mom22wins
Hey Tam! I had Zach upload my new avatar. I don't know why but I can't seem to size it right... We're so lucky to have Uncle Zach around! :ohyes:

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:33 pm
by kman1247
Gennie wrote:I did purchase those babies.
I have an Indo and the gold one looks just like it.

I couldn't resist.
They are coming this Wendsday the 14th.I will take pics.

Gennie
I couldn't wait if i were you

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:44 pm
by Zach
mom22wins wrote:Hey Tam! I had Zach upload my new avatar. I don't know why but I can't seem to size it right... We're so lucky to have Uncle Zach around! :ohyes:



I just gave one to Gennie on the previous page !

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:41 pm
by Tattoo
Hey Gennie nice avatar. Looks like Zach has created another winner. :D