Page 1 of 1

update on loki

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:19 pm
by gloom_kitty
hey all

a few things with my little skinker

1. i put in a new water dish. before he has always had a little dish as i didnt trust him lol but last week i put in a tray that you get veg in. filled it with water and showed it to loki who promptly ran away. a min later he came back and did a full belly flop. it was funny.

2. he is getting a bit braver now he is a little bigger and i often spy a little head keeping a beedy eye on things.

3. tried him with some fig and he ate a mouthful, seemed to really enjoy it.

hope everyone elses skinks are doing well :D

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:54 pm
by Zach
I love Loki. He seems to have a real dark yellow coloration. Post some of your clearest pics and I'll make you an avatar!

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:07 pm
by Tattoo
Gloom maybe Loki is getting braver because he is forgetting about the fashion show from some weeks back. :yikes: :rofl:
My Babe loves figs and raspberries. I gave him raspberries last night and he got the big eyes :bugeyes: and then ate them before anything else on the plate.
Glad to hear Loki is doing well. But hey ... what about :ryo:

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:49 am
by gloom_kitty
he was starting to waddle a bit but now he is all sleek. weighs the same but has grown in length. your right zach, he is going yellow. he was such a beautiful dark grey when i got him, then he went green and now he is going yellow. im waiting to see what coour he ends up at. when i call him yellow bellied for being a scaredy skink im now being literal lol

tat...i cant believe how much yours has grown. we joined around the same time with our new babies and now look at yours lol

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:43 am
by Tattoo
I know Gloom ... I can't believe he was ever that tiny baby. I guess that's what you get when you purchase the "sploding Northern" variety. :lol: