Page 1 of 1
Baby food
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:53 pm
by Payday1897
My skink loves
http://www.beechnut.com/Our%20Baby%20Fo ... &ProdType=
or if you don't feel like going to this link, It's butternut squash baby food.
Ingredients - Butternut sqush and water, no preservitives.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:54 pm
by Payday1897
Oh and I usually give him 2 tsps which is about half a jar and toss the rest cuase it's bad in 24 hours once its opened.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 pm
by Brigget
my blue loves baby food of all kind. i will give him some once in a while
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:40 pm
by Drew
fresh is better. but i give them the same once in awhile.
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:09 pm
by LittleFoot
I sometimes give LittleFoot the meat baby food that just has the meat in is as a binder for his greens and veggies, even on his fussy days, he can't resist baby food smeared on his greens

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:12 am
by Leigh
I should try it for mine I suppose, it just feels toooo wierd, standing in front of shelves full of little jars, with no baby, its bad enough having to go through a checkout with ST's and womens deodorant for the females I cater for.
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:28 am
by Tattoo
Hey Leigh,
Once you start shopping for the ladies it's all over. What's one more weird item?
To the baby food I say if it's not full of crap why not give it a whirl?

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 am
by Payday1897
Does any one else have a link to a baby food website where the ingredients are simply item + water. I'd love to find more, but all the fruit stuff has absorbic acid in my grocery store.
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:22 am
by SailleSkinklover
Shop for organic baby food, they should be a little better about additives.
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:28 am
by Brigget
once there was a guy checking me out in the grocery store line and he said let me guess and made a guess of like 18 months old for my "baby" I said wrong i said he is about 3 years and has a blue tongue. I thought he looked so funny all puzzled i had to explain...