Page 1 of 1

Pic's And a question!DUW!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:39 pm
by Jelot92707
Hey guys i was told izzy was an IJ by the girls i got him from but i'm not so sure i can't figure out what he is bye the pic's of all the different types of BTS. Can anyone help me identify Izzy i'd like to know her are a some of pic's. Any ideas??????sorry some are a little fuzzy bad camera!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:05 pm
by NomadOfTheHills
Looks IJ.

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:59 pm
by Fatal_S
I love his kinky tail.

I'd agree with IJ:
Thick, colorful bands - IJ
Heavily Marked Forlegs - IJ
Belly Red? - IJ

Look on the IJ page, 3rd from the top picture, looks similar. In fact Izzy looks similar to many IJ. Go IJ.

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:51 pm
by Tattoo
Look IJ to me. :)

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:56 am
by Leigh
I thought IJ as I looked at the photos,and everyone else before seems to think so as well,NICE.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:16 am
by Zach
Looks like Nona! Definitely an Irian Jaya, and a pretty nice looking one.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:32 am
by Jelot92707
Thanks every one. maybe i'm just blind but o well hmm.