Page 1 of 1

PingPix :)

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:36 pm
by Hijinks
I have custody of the GOOD camera this week! I sat back and took pictures while Ping did cute stuff.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Mr. Personality! Or it could be Ms.
Who knows? If he's got family jewels, he's chosen to keep them locked in the safe, if you know what I mean. :doh:
Image
Image
He just shed, and the spot on his face where he ripped off a scale is looking much better. It is visible here:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sigh... The picture that should have been, but I messed it up. :leftout:
Image

Thanks for looking! :rockon:

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:49 pm
by Fatal_S
Ping is looking good! He seems to love showing off his tongue. He's so pretty!! And such personality. Great pictures, thank you.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:36 am
by kris21
Very cool shots, i 'be handing that camera back in a hurry!
Cute Ping too :)

Kris

Re: PingPix :)

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:30 am
by Leigh
Hijinks wrote:I've added a caption,sorry mate.

Yes Ivy ,Im thirsty as well, I'll see what I can do for you!
Image
Thanks for looking! :rockon:



Top quality photos you took there, I didnt realise how much white he had going on.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 am
by Tattoo
What a cutie pie ... love those colors! Looks like Ping's scrape has healed up nicely. :ohyes:

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:28 am
by Zach
Yeah, in some pics he looks white!

Excellent.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:35 am
by Drew
so pretty like you...

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:00 am
by Hijinks
Some of the head lightness must be from the bright lighting in his tank, but his chin/lower jaw/"cheeks" are always pretty white. Right after shedding the top of his head almost matches for a while, then becomes more tan as the newness wears off, or something. Both parents have the light heads going on too, especially the dad. Baldy!! :love:

Drew: :shock: :blush: :thanks:

Re: PingPix :)

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:34 am
by Tattoo
Image

For some reason when I look at this one I think of Walter Matthau in Grumpy Old Men. :shock:
:rofl:

I love Ping!! :blowkisses:

so glad Ping is doing well

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:46 pm
by aggiegirl
Glad Ping is staying out of trouble and staying healthy! What a cutie! Do like the white head. They have one at our local zoo that kinda looks like him. Very cool!

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:46 pm
by PICJESS
Ping is such a pretty skink. I love his colors ;)

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:29 am
by NomadOfTheHills
That is a gorgeous intermedia. Love the contrast!

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:38 pm
by Zach
Yeah, I love the foot shot.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:37 pm
by LittleFoot
AWesome pictures, he is extremely handsome, i really like the tongue ripple shot.

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:45 pm
by yankeefan
Fabulous skinker - love the pics !!

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:06 am
by Funda
GREAT SHOTS!
That camera takes really good pictures :)
I love photo number 6
Looks so cute with his head to the side :love:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:59 am
by SailleSkinklover
Wow, I never noticed the "dent" on top of Ping's head! He's so creamy white coloured too! I love the tongue ripple shot. Those and the under-tongues are my fave!

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm
by brunetteoctober
Pretty skink, and awesome cage! where did you get that?