Page 1 of 1

Rutherford B. Skink/ Mr. Skank pics

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:46 pm
by Payday1897
Finally here are some pics of my kickars skink ;) he rocks...By the way he's eating an iams chicken entree cat food thingy with peeled apples and collard greens.




Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:32 pm
by Fatal_S
Looking good. Love the 2nd shot!

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:58 am
by Zach
That is the funniest name. :lol:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:42 am
by LittleFoot
great name, he has great coloring/markings.

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:46 am
by Tattoo
Very nice. I'm with Fatal ... love picture number two. I'm a sucker for those "do I have something on my face?" shots. :lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:42 am
by Leigh
Nice piccys ,the second is a sure bet for "Did you just clean that?Good, watch this"