Page 1 of 2

Bluey Blanket

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:48 pm
by Tattoo
Winter has arrived in Vermont. 14 degrees this morning at 6 a.m. See how we keep warm here?
Image
Anyone else loving their Bluey Gear right about now?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:42 pm
by Shadowfax
:love: Awwww! But 14 degrees... :cold:....you crazy!!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:26 pm
by Tattoo
Hey ... what can I say ... it's in the blood. Nothing like a nice cold morning to make you realize you are alive. :ohyes: My question is who can make us an emoticon with a lounging smiley wearing a flannel shirt and watch cap sitting in front of the wood stove drinking cocoa? :D

he he

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:06 pm
by aggiegirl
I shouldn't brag b/c tomorrow will be cold but my bluey got to go outside today! I think I would definitely consider hibernation if I lived somewhere that was that cold!!!! :lol:
Must admit that I still want to get some Bluey Gear from Jenn. I feel evil picking up my warm bluey with cold hands. She likes to supervise my typing and I think she'd be much more comfy in a sleeping bag!
k

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 pm
by Fatal_S
I so want bluey gear ^.^ Once I get my new tanks, Bluey gear will be next on the agenda.

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:22 pm
by herp boy
Well it is around 50 at nioght here so a biger bulb lo

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:49 am
by Leigh
Shadowfax wrote::love: Awwww! But 14 degrees... :cold:....you crazy!!!!


14 degrees :lounge: what a scorcher your having

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:46 am
by Tattoo
Leigh mate that's 14 degrees F not C. Still think it's a heat wave? I'm home sick today to took you guys a photo. We have warmed up to 30F and are getting snow.
Image
Sorry about the celtic decal in the window. :wink:

Err ... just occured to me. Maybe someone is having me on? The noodle doesn't tick over as quickly when one is ill. :lol:

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:10 pm
by Zach
I haaaaate cold. Of course, people laugh at me when I tell them we're steady at 50F every day. Our roommate is from Alaska.

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:12 pm
by Tattoo
50 degrees in the house or outside??? :shock:

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:26 pm
by LittleFoot
I must be crazy, but I miss weather like that, it looks so pretty out there. (though a pain in the poo to drive in and shovel)

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:51 am
by Leigh
I love loads of snow, enough to make it impossible to get to work, then out comes the welder to make a sled and off to the park for some fun rarr!!

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:39 am
by Jenn
I like having 4 seasons but if I had my way Fall, Winter and Spring would each be a month long and the rest of the year would be summer.

It's definetly chilly hear and everyone is pretty much snoozing except good old Baylee!

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:36 am
by Marie
I'm with Jenn. I like having four seasons. After a long winter, it feels so great and refreshing when spring arrives! But, if I had my choice, I'd make spring and fall the longest seasons. I'm not a fan of warm, humid summers.

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:37 am
by LittleFoot
I have different season here....desert summer, rest of the countrys summer, and fall like weather.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:11 pm
by Zach
Tattoo wrote:50 degrees in the house or outside??? :shock:


Outside! :bad:

We've been at 45 lately, with freezing cold nights....

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:24 pm
by SailleSkinklover
Gimme snow anyday. I love it! I do feel sorry for the lizzies though, as they do prefer it cozy. I'm just waiting for enough up in the mountains to break out the 'ol snowboard! Wheeeeeeee. . .
Gotta say, I hate hot humid summers, unless I can retreat underground where its nice and cool. Guess I'm not a sun worshipper! I agree, Tatoo, the cold weather makes you feel alive! And it helps one to appreciate the other seasons (somewhat!) OK, I do love Spring and Fall. And I like that I can take Chuffers outside in the summer, for his sake. :D

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:49 pm
by Christi Rose
Snow all the way!! We got our cold front here a couple days ago, but it isn't going to last. We have to wait for, hopefully, three more weeks before winter really starts. Generally, if it snows, it snows on V-Day.

Who makes bluey socks again? I want to order one for Petri as his Christmas present.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:03 pm
by herp boy
Tattoo wrote:50 degrees in the house or outside??? :shock:

here? both.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:14 pm
by Jenn
Christi Rose wrote:Snow all the way!! We got our cold front here a couple days ago, but it isn't going to last. We have to wait for, hopefully, three more weeks before winter really starts. Generally, if it snows, it snows on V-Day.

Who makes bluey socks again? I want to order one for Petri as his Christmas present.


I do. Any Christmas orders should be put in ASAP. Things get really crazy as the month goes on so as we get closer I can't guarente they'll be done in time.