Page 1 of 1
Housing For Now, till I build the new cage :)
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:04 pm
by UnknownBluey16
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:10 pm
by Tattoo

Nice ... a tongue shot. I don't think she is lacking in the looks department! Very pretty girl!
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:15 pm
by UnknownBluey16
Tattoo wrote::welcome: Nice ... a tongue shot. I don't think she is lacking in the looks department! Very pretty girl!
Thanks, the quote was not meant to be conceded, but the ignorance of some people make me angry.
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:17 pm
by UnknownBluey16
So many people have BEAUTIFUL bts on this website. Its quite amazing really.
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:27 pm
by Fatal_S
I agree, she's a pretty skinker. Welcome to the forum! How old is she? That's a pretty nice tank already, she's gonna be spoiled, I can already tell ^.^ As for the breeder, his loss, your gain.
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 pm
by UnknownBluey16
Fatal_S wrote:I agree, she's a pretty skinker. Welcome to the forum! How old is she? That's a pretty nice tank already, she's gonna be spoiled, I can already tell ^.^ As for the breeder, his loss, your gain.
Thank you. She is 6 months old. The tank that she is currently residing in is not mine and I was going to buy another tank the same size, but there are so many things i would like to put in her tank. There is just an issue of room. The plexi-glass tank will be 48"-24"-24", and will allow me to put in more toys

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:14 pm
by ktaylor
Re: Housing For Now, till I build the new cage :)
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:47 pm
by Blotch
UnknownBluey16 wrote:[img] I threw in the last one because the breeder that sold her to me said she was not going to be as beautiful as her siblings, so he knocked off 50 dollars. To bad for him she is Gorgeous!
What a complete and utter tool! What's wrong with your bluey? As you said - she is gorgeous! Her siblings must have 24 carat gold flakes running through their scales or something. Seriously - you should go back, thank him for the discount (which
is really cool), then smack him about the head a few times for the heck of it.
Just my opinion!
Great skink!

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:03 am
by Leigh

,as said he is a bit of a *twig for saying its not as nice as its siblings(what are they like then?) the plexi glass tank is a nice idea, but they can scratch the things to death, leaving a not so nice finish on them, one more thing

Re: Housing For Now, till I build the new cage :)
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:11 am
by Zach
Blotch wrote:Her siblings must have 24 carat gold flakes running through their scales or something.

Agreed!
Welcome.
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm
by LittleFoot
Welcome to the boards
I also concur, she is absolutely beautiful, just absolutely darling, that guy must be blind.
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:43 pm
by Jenn
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:59 pm
by mom22wins
Very pretty girl! Welcome to the forum!
Diane
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:50 am
by MartinsPerson
I'm gonna go with the crowd and say she's stunning. And nice tank set up. Be careful with those aspen shards though, they can get lodged up the bluey's nose when they burrow.