Page 1 of 1

Tongue Shot

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:25 pm
by LittleFoot
LittleFoot has apparently forgiven me and gave me a cute tongue shot. We wont mention the fact that he was in the doll seat on my daughter's bike at the time :rofl: Image

i think he might be plotting vengeance again lol
Image

a more manly backdrop, well at least it isnt pink and flowery
Image

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:29 pm
by Fatal_S
The tongue shot is good, but I prefer the second picture ^.^ Form, poise, elegance, expression, perfect! LF is looking good. Oh, and I still see pink flowers in the third picture. Maybe's he's just cursed.

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:15 pm
by Jenn
Poor little foot!

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:06 pm
by Tattoo
I think you should lose the shovel and get a back-hoe to dig yourself a bigger hole. I saw the Cinderella sticker on the lavendar doll seat and the pink rims on the bike. You had better hide all the sharps in the house. :rofl: I'm with Fatal. The second picture is great. Poor little man. :lol: Maybe you could get him some boy toys for Christmas?

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:00 pm
by Shadowfax
Geez, even his manly shot has pink flowers in the background, you better get stain proof clothes!! :shock: :tongue: :rofl:

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:14 pm
by Zach
Jenn wrote:Poor little foot!



:lol:

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:53 am
by Kya Ajiira
lol love the shot with the turtke reminds me on my skink trying to eat that turtle pot plant my mom got during our trip to mexico haha XD

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:44 pm
by Bird_Brain
Too funny!

I have the hardest time getting tongue shots of my blueys with the exception of Tybo. He is does the slow flicks of the tongue.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 pm
by shingleback aus
i can never get a toungue shot great work lol