Page 1 of 1

Look What I Found!! Reptile Software!!

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:20 pm
by brunetteoctober
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???? Its called Herp Care Software and its so cool. its basically a care record thing to keep track of your herps.

link:
http://www.thegeckocam.com/hcs/what/index.php

check it out, its free!

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:34 pm
by Fatal_S
Looks neat. I'll stick with my paper/pen method for now, but if I continue to get more herps, I may try this. You using it?

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:40 pm
by mom22wins
Looks cool if you're a breeder or owner of many pets to help keep track of feedings and illnesses, etc. of lots of animals.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:37 pm
by brunetteoctober
i agree. it would be a life saver if you ran a shop. i downloaded it, and have used it a few times, use of it will probably dwindle in a few days. neat idea though. it makes me feel organized.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 am
by kvega92
It looks cool but I am going to stick with the old fashion way. I can also make an Excel Chart.

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 pm
by Bird_Brain
I have tried several different programs and I use them at first, but as time goes along, I start slacking and never update it. I guess if I was a large scale breeder then it would be a different story.