Page 1 of 2

What is it? Once again......

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:06 pm
by Florida Dave
I am still asking for opinions on this one! The main supplyer for the store who gave it to me get them from a local breeder, he breeds Northerns and Easterns but does not cross breed so which do you think it is?
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:16 pm
by Zach
I still say Eastern. Brown coloring on bands/sides, very narrow head, short fat tail...it still could very well be a Eastern x Northern, though I doubt it's a direct cross meaning it doesn't exactly look like a pure Eastern was crossed with a pure Northern...

Haha, Nomad wants to cross these subspecies! :lazy:

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:17 pm
by Ray Gurgui
I still say Eastern !

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:20 pm
by adshawksfan
I am sure not an expert but my first thought was eastern

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:15 pm
by NomadOfTheHills
I think it looks northernish.

Zach, try a scale count!

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:27 pm
by Bridget
I think it looks Northern as well...but then again I know nothing about this! lol

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:40 pm
by Lisa
I've never seen an eastern here in Aus that looks like that, but again I'm no expert. I didn't even know easterns came without eyebands till I saw some here.


At least I know it's not a shingleback :lol:

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:53 pm
by LizardMom
I'm new at this, but I'd say Eastern. That dark lateral stripe and the coloration reminds me of Skinklet.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:10 pm
by Zach
Yeah, that 3rd picture is the spitting image of Eugene....looks different than the other pics.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:43 pm
by Jacki
I think he looks like a Northern. A strange looking northern, but a northern none the less. But that's JUST my opinion.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:28 am
by Johan
That's a Northern.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:38 am
by BlueyBoy
I'm thinking Northern.

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:49 am
by Tigergenesis
It's a tie! Where's the pic?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:56 am
by Zach
What pic?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:57 am
by Tigergenesis
Where's a pic of what bluey you guys are talking about?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:01 am
by Zach
:scratch:


What?? We're talking about the 5 pictures at the top of the page.....

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:07 am
by Tigergenesis
Hmmm... I don't see any pics. :(

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:09 am
by Zach
Really? They are 5 in FlDave's first post.......

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:15 am
by Tigergenesis
What the? I figured he would have posted pics, but I don't see anything - not even the white box with a red 'X'. Wierd!!

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:17 am
by Zach
If you have dial-up, it, may take a bit for them to load?