Hardened scales under tail?
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:54 am
Hello everyone!
I’m a beginner. I’ve looked through the forums and I can’t find my issue (or, I’m looking wrong!)
Chocolate the Australian blotched blue tongue has a section of hardened scales under her/his tail that seem to be constraining tail growth, as if a ring has been around the tail. Chocolate is less than a year old, much loved, and was bought from a reputable breeder (our local reptile zoo). Chocolate is about to finish more treatment (yuk).
Can someone point me in the right direction?
I’m a beginner. I’ve looked through the forums and I can’t find my issue (or, I’m looking wrong!)
Chocolate the Australian blotched blue tongue has a section of hardened scales under her/his tail that seem to be constraining tail growth, as if a ring has been around the tail. Chocolate is less than a year old, much loved, and was bought from a reputable breeder (our local reptile zoo). Chocolate is about to finish more treatment (yuk).
Can someone point me in the right direction?