Page 1 of 1

So I got a BTS a few weeks ago before learning about this site

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:55 pm
by Lator_Gator
Hey all! I've been planning out getting a BTS for a few years before finally committing to it, and I love the lil fellow; though the biggest issue i'm having is that the shop I got them from wasn't informed on which species of BTS they are; If anyone here can help me with identifying it'd help a lot!

Image
Image
Image

Re: So I got a BTS a few weeks ago before learning about this site

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:26 pm
by MAXXL
Hi I'm also relatively new here in this forum so please confirm with other people as well. It seems that your BTS has black markings on their hands meaning it is an Indonesian BTS. The black underbody is also kind off a giveaway that it may be a T. gigas gigas (Halmahera) although sometimes some localities of the gigas gias are often mixed and hybridized here in Indonesia but I'm pretty sure it's a T. gigas gigas possibly a Halmahera.

Re: So I got a BTS a few weeks ago before learning about this site

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:06 am
by splashy07
Halmahera