Page 1 of 1

I need help finding a baby Merauke Blue Tongue Skink!

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:07 pm
by Ovalith
I’ve tried looking everywhere for a baby Merauke but have had no luck, I don’t care what the gender is, but I could use some help on finding one, I’m located in the US and would greatly prefer breeders located in the US as well.

Re: I need help finding a baby Merauke Blue Tongue Skink!

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:08 am
by splashy07
I know someone in Cali that breeds them, not sure if he did this year. Goes by OC skinks on here I believe. I correspond with him personally so I will text him later.

Re: I need help finding a baby Merauke Blue Tongue Skink!

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:06 am
by Ovalith
splashy07 wrote:I know someone in Cali that breeds them, not sure if he did this year. Goes by OC skinks on here I believe. I correspond with him personally so I will text him later.

Thank you!

Re: I need help finding a baby Merauke Blue Tongue Skink!

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:49 am
by skinks714
hello, my name is Tylor. I live in oc. i have a pairs of merauke. they mated this feb. hoping to get some skinklets in mid summer. i will keep you posted.

Re: I need help finding a baby Merauke Blue Tongue Skink!

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:56 am
by mb606587
Ovalith wrote:I’ve tried looking everywhere for a baby Merauke but have had no luck, I don’t care what the gender is, but I could use some help on finding one, I’m located in the US and would greatly prefer breeders located in the US as well.


I have several females expecting in the coming weeks. Mated back in October. Located in Philadelphia, PA.
20220331_142541.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-154003_Gallery.jpg