Skink staying burrowed after moving
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:15 am
I recently moved to a new apartment with my 2 year old BTS. Prior to the move, he was very active, usually waking up very early in the day and staying awake for a while.
The day I moved, he immediately burrowed as soon as I set up his new enclosure and has been burrowed for five days now. I also moved last year and he stayed burrowed for about two weeks after the move.
Is this from the stress of the move? Should I leave him be, or should I dig him up?
The day I moved, he immediately burrowed as soon as I set up his new enclosure and has been burrowed for five days now. I also moved last year and he stayed burrowed for about two weeks after the move.
Is this from the stress of the move? Should I leave him be, or should I dig him up?