My Boy Took A Fall, Help!
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:41 pm
So long story short my adult western bts bite my finger (which he almost never does) and in instinctally pulling my hand back he came with it and fell on to the hardwood floor ~2 feet.
He surprisingly drew quite a bite of blood but I am more worried about him. I'd be heart broken if he was hurt in any way!!
I immediately put him back in his cage, and he is acting normal crawling around with no obvious limp or issue. But I'm still so worried. Is this something that can happen with no big issues or is this automatically something very dangerous???
Please advice, thank you!
He surprisingly drew quite a bite of blood but I am more worried about him. I'd be heart broken if he was hurt in any way!!
I immediately put him back in his cage, and he is acting normal crawling around with no obvious limp or issue. But I'm still so worried. Is this something that can happen with no big issues or is this automatically something very dangerous???
Please advice, thank you!