Weird loose scale on back
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
Echo_K1ng-
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:47 pm
- Country: Usa
Weird loose scale on back
I've had my buddy Fred for a little under a year now, I just noticed a single loose scale on his back that seems wrinkly compared to the others. I've looked everywhere but I can find anything about it. Am I looking too deep into this or have I found a problem early?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Janella
- ADMIN

- Posts: 1854
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:52 am
- Your Facebook name: Janella Poch
- Country:
- Location: Petersburg, Mi
Re: Weird loose scale on back
Probably just a spot of a bad shed. It should fall off at the next shedding cycle. If it doesn't, then you can use a little mineral oil to massage it off.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 139 guests
