Page 1 of 1

Bluey manhood. ***2 YEAR REVIVED THREAD***

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:31 pm
by Tyler
Is this a sperm plug? It looks a lot different than all the fresh urates i've seen in my time (plenty from him) and this looked a lot different. Just wondering if this was a spermplug along with urates.

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:10 pm
by Morgan so cal
I dont know... but is that on your carpeting??? :doh:

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:40 pm
by DixieDiana
Morgan so cal wrote:I dont know... but is that on your carpeting??? :doh:


:rofl:

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:52 pm
by Zach
:chin:

That's a tough call, man...normally, the "plugs" are more dry and defined as "strands", but your picture is what "fresh" semen looks like during breeding.

It's possible...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:18 am
by Shadowfax
I would say yeah, but don't quote me on that...... ;-)

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:30 am
by Chase
My bearded has left urates like that before and they don't drop sperm plugs to my knowledge.

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:12 pm
by Zach
Yeah, it's definitely not typical shed sperm IF it is sperm. I'm inclined to say that it's not.


Anyone else?

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:19 pm
by Jane
l've never seen one for real... Maxi just lets himself hang out just about ever time he releaves himself,

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:17 pm
by Tyler
Well its been 1 1/2 years later so people must have more experience 8) Anyone ever see a fresh sperm plug like this?
Image

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:37 pm
by Zach
I don't think it's a sperm plug.