Page 1 of 3
It's Back! Which Star Wars Character is Your Bluey?
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:58 am
by LilSkinker
Hey, everyone, the weekly skink poll is BACK. Yaaay!

This one is not only late, but not very good, as I didn't have a lot of time to think it out. Sorry!

Hope you still enjoy anyway.
Mooch is undecided at the moment, but I'll post when I figure it out, lol.
~LilSkinker
Next Week: What High School Clique Does Your Bluey Fit Into?
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:00 am
by LilSkinker
Sorry, I clicked on the wrong thing, so there's two of these. This is the official one!
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:01 am
by Shadowfax

Hmmm, Maya is not sure. He is certainly an intrepid intergalactic explorer. And he likes to eat. Maybe Chewbacca?
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:03 am
by Dragontears
you could add JarJar to the list

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:07 am
by Ivan
Although I have way too many to try and classifiy, Boggi would be more like Boba Fett. If you pay him well 9feed him) he'll do what you ask of him.
I guess the others would be pretty much in the bounty hunter theme as well.
Ivan
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:08 am
by Jacobcole91
Mines Jabba The Hut...VERY LAZY!!!
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:53 am
by evil pixie
i'd like to say Blue is very much like the Fett (who happens to be my fav. character). Sneaky, smart, ruthless (with worms and mice), and cunning.
".... no matter how sure i am, i never bet the Fett." - Peter Griffon, Family Guy
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:20 pm
by Marie
This thread calls for the return of the Darth Gargamel picture:

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:06 pm
by Jenn
That picture cracks me up!!!
I'm not sure where my guys fit. I have to think about it.
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:47 pm
by Autumn
I've never watched star wars ever, so I have no idea what to vote for

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:04 pm
by Marie
Autumn wrote:I've never watched star wars ever, so I have no idea what to vote for


I'll just pretend I didn't read that!
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:23 pm
by LilSkinker
GOSH, Autumn! No Star Wars, no Lord of the Rings! Geez!

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:50 pm
by Wannabe Herper
Autumn wrote:I've never watched star wars ever, so I have no idea what to vote for

Is that even possible? It breaks the laws of physics.
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:22 pm
by Jenn
Okay, I've got some of my guys. I'll have to edit and add the rest.
Frankie is Yoda.
Spike is Han. (Luke is way to goodie-goodie.)
I think Saphira would be an Ewak (I don't know how to spell it!).
Baylee is Chewy! He can say alot with a look and a roar.
I'm not sure about Stella yet.
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:12 pm
by Lisa
I've only seen the first three movies......or the last three movies. The old ones, not the new ones so I don't know some of the characters you guys are talking about.
I voted for Han Solo, my Jubby is dashing and hot
(hope he's not a girl

)
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:13 pm
by Tigergenesis
Marie wrote:This thread calls for the return of the Darth Gargamel picture:


He's so cute!
I have to think about this one...............
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:20 pm
by Lisa
when I look at that photo quickly it really looks like his arm is the big black one holding the light saber.
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:13 pm
by Spooky667
I had to discuss this one with the other human that lives with me, he likes Star Wars, I'm not the biggest fan. We dicided that Skinka would be a Bantha (furry mammoth like things that the sand people ride) shes slow, cute and cuddly
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:18 pm
by LilSkinker
Lisa wrote:I've only seen the first three movies......or the last three movies. The old ones, not the new ones so I don't know some of the characters you guys are talking about.
I voted for Han Solo, my Jubby is dashing and hot

(hope he's not a girl

)
You mean you've seen the only ones worth watching?
Minus Ewan McGregor, the prequels (most recent ones) are pointless. FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE!

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:23 pm
by LilSkinker
P.S.--As soon as my mom reinstalls the scanner (despite yours truly being more computer savvy, the parental does not like me to do anything "serious" with the [expletive] machine), that pic of Kelly and me will be up. Oh, don't whine, Kelly, it's a great pic!

I look slightly comatose in it, if it makes you feel better. Not to mention a walking billboard for my sorority, ha ha ha! Hey...we could have our own bluey fraternity, eh?? Beta Tau Sigma?? ...am not a geek!
PLUS...I HAVE MORE BLUEY PICS, YAAAAAY!!!!! Some of them are fuzzy (stupid 35mm), but you all will get the picture...get it, "get the picture"??? ...never mind
