Page 1 of 1

What is your Bluey's personality/take the poll

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:47 pm
by Greytmari
Just wanted to take a quick poll, because I LOVE them and we do not do enough of them. I also was thinking the other night how funny it is that we sort of assign certain personality characteristics to reptiles especially. Based on their looks or certain things they do, we put "quotes" in thier mouths and give them sort of the personality we think they have. I do it all the time pretending that Tito is a BIG BAD HOMBRE with a deep voice that bosses everyone around, when in reality, he is a shy, buried in the aspen kinda guy. So whether your BTS has these personality traits or you just assigned them to him, have fun!!!!!
FEEL FREE TO TAKE IT MORE THAN ONCE IF YOUR BLUEY HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:16 pm
by LilSkinker
Mooch is a moody beast!

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:32 pm
by Dragontears
Hmmmm

Mamma fits into the "lazy/laid back and never flustered category.

Nona is outgoing and always out exploring and climbing and trying to 'puppydog eye' his way out of his tank

Tarz is tempermental and moody. I get him out when he wants out, if he is sleeping he can't be bothered and will let you know it. (just ask Zach. :hehe: )

Styx is shy, but trys to be all big and bad. He'll hide a lot, but if you catch him out he tries to scare you by huffing. He's a love though.

Stewey is kind of obnoxious. He acts all sweet and innocent and nice when he wants something, but once he has it he gives the cold shoulder. He's a picky eater but gives a smile that can melt your heart.

Sprout rules the house. He dominates Martin, he is the only bluey that has bitten me and he tops it off with that kei glare of "I'm permitting you to live through the day, because I'm in a good mood." He's so funny, and can always be won over with food.

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:49 am
by Zach
dragontears wrote:Tarz is tempermental and moody. I get him out when he wants out, if he is sleeping he can't be bothered and will let you know it. (just ask Zach. :hehe: )


:lazy: :nono:

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:50 am
by Zach
I think Eugene would definitely be Mama's boy... :chin: He ate quite a bit yesterday and I'm very happy about it -- he turned down a fuzzy today, and TQ ate about 7 giant crickets (first time I've bought crickets in about a year...) but the animals haven't had much live food lately so I thought why not.

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:34 pm
by Gena701
ohh i love the poll! Dante is lazy most of the time, but them randomly gets hyped up. I put other on this one. He's a mamma's boy though!!!

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:58 pm
by Tiliquagirl
Chuckie and Ernesto rule the house, they're always out and about. Chuckie comes up to the glass when I walk in the room and Ernesto huffs, Chuckie is nice though, just a bit 'bossy'! Rocky is really easy going an just basks for most of the day, occasionally going for a drink or a poo.

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:58 pm
by Greytmari
Many of you still haven't taken the poll!!! Cm'on this is fun!!! Vote as many times as you want!!!!

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:22 am
by Zach
Actually, people can only vote once! :lol:

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:32 am
by SJBequeath
Seiryuu is shy to the point when he sees me, unless I've got food, he hides. When I'm carrying food, he's all "Hey Mom, whatch got there?" When I take him out he will snuggle, but I think only because I am warm, and he is reptile.

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:42 am
by Lazyprsn
It's a little too early to tell right now.
In the tank Floyd is extra lazy and won't even go to his food bowl to eat. I usually have to feed him or show him the bowl.
Outside of the tank he loves to run around and explore.
So lazy/mommas boy/outgoing/little piggy that eats twice a day every day.

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:51 pm
by Dana
Bode is very outgoing, always pokes his head up to say hi, and comes to the side of the cage to meet new people (at college, he meets a lot of ppl)...When i come in in the mornings he's buried, but always makes his way out of the substrate and sits out where you can see him during class...when he's out, he's a loverboy who loves to explore! :)

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm
by KyleWeiss
Rollie is always loud and obnoxious, for sure. He had poetry reading parties with the chinchilla and the leopard gecko, raves and soaker parties. It's really awful. He's turned Hazumi into a raging drunk, and Yuri's always trippin' on some kind of upper. They're always daring one another to swim in the fish tank, stealing my video games and MP3 player, and pretty soon the landlord is going to evict us due to complaints. And to what end? Do I tell the TRUTH? I'm pretty irritated with the whole situation, so I'm glad this poll got brought up. I feel better now. Anyone need a roommate?

KW

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:25 am
by Jenn
That's what you get for getting him a bad boy skull sleeping bag. Now he has a reputation to keep up!

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:34 pm
by Greytmari
Wow!! Rollie wins the prize for the most interesting social life, the deviant. K.W. Any time you need to escapr the insanity and fast pace of Reno, you are welcome to come stay with me in laidback and lazy, Las Vegas!!!!! It sounds like your pets need to be here anyway!!! Sorry, I did not realize you can't take the poll more than once.....but you can post about your crazy kids as much as you want!!!! I love hearing it!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:45 pm
by Lisa
KyleWeiss wrote:Rollie is always loud and obnoxious, for sure. He had poetry reading parties with the chinchilla and the leopard gecko, raves and soaker parties. It's really awful. He's turned Hazumi into a raging drunk, and Yuri's always trippin' on some kind of upper. They're always daring one another to swim in the fish tank, stealing my video games and MP3 player, and pretty soon the landlord is going to evict us due to complaints. And to what end? Do I tell the TRUTH? I'm pretty irritated with the whole situation, so I'm glad this poll got brought up. I feel better now. Anyone need a roommate?

KW


Wow Kyle, I think I might be a long lost distance relative of Rollie. :spot:
(I'd probably skip the poetry readings for more time in the fish tank but)