Page 1 of 1

Pics of the baby Bobtail TWINS (NEW)

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:58 pm
by DeadEye
Well Popeye gets a real froth up , drools with happiness makes us crackup .And he knows we love him doing it he will poke his tongue out and let it stay there, while were laughing, then he dribble,s and gets a cheecky glint in his eye,s ...He thinks he is human ...He lives down my leather jacket on the Harley , get all the girls at the shops going go gar oh my gawd what a cute head.But Olive his sister is a real female dog ..amps up if you wake her off the heat matt...But like a women charms you when she wakes up :woo: She is going to have such wonderfull face patterns oranges and salmon... So This is to thank everyone again while i was away for voting the twins into 3rd spot , were amped up . Cheers you guys rock

(ps) My misses & myself will be on the ABC radio talking and educating peeps on this bobtail influenza. Were both doing a wild life carers certificate, But mine will be reptile,s and kangaroo,s , bandicoots ,birds . Done some post mortems on bobtails, WOW 2 days of cutting them up and learning everything i could .(Rd kills) fasinating ...Ok a big sloppy drool from Popeye & Olive to say thankyou again

Cheers :2thumbs: Oh gettin a error Zack Or EDward GD-Library not available. Sorry pop back after General Error

GD-Library not available. ill try again had a big error .Perhaps my account has been disabled . Can you post a pic ??????

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:01 pm
by mouseinamilkbottle
Pics? :cry:

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:05 pm
by Omega
Tease! That wasn't cool... (sarcasm ;))

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:08 pm
by Shellyjean
Maybe we're supposed to get mental pics from the description? Unfortunately my translating abilities suck so my mental pic is blurry right now. :?

The GD Library error is probably preventing the pics.

Although I did understand the bit about the post mortems. That would have been interesting. Get any pics of that too?

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:30 pm
by bone crusher bobtail
Forum Index
General Error

GD-Library not available.

No pics of post mortems , had gloves , slimmy body fluids dripping around..I would have wreck my sister in laws camera .. somefing wong

cant post pics



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group .... No My sons wont post , i though not using my account for 3 4 weeks might have upset it .. Ive pmed Zack No i didn,t do this to make trouble or tease anbody , uping pics has a problem .K I was going to share hundreds of were ive been what ive been doing (dam it man ) pics , takes alot to get me ticked off ..a small forem error is nothing/ not replying to 1 of my posts ever since i joined amuses me . but short sighted, narrow minded, people can amuse me. All i want is the truth watever its about BTS or anything . I dont take anyone for a fool , i ask the same ..I have the deepest respect for Zack and his team. .Why should i show our desert and BTS . I can count the people who really are interested on 1 hand , sure my grammer is bad.My spelling is worse perhaps thats why a few seldom cast an eye over my picture,s . Who ever changed my child sig please put it back right ..That wasnt him he,s only a little boy who loves bobtails ..Iam asking you nicely ( change it back ) asap..Liam was really happy to join this forem,untill the PMS .Started your a real d>>k head K why dont you go somewere and die ...He don,t deserve that ive still got them all , It put him off ever comming back Zack , yere there is 2 since i was away RUDE ..cause is shy make life hard for him ,yere goodonya really rip into him guys ...sad peope on this ferem get kicks out of belittling a student..preety cool Tuff suckers ..Just Zack if you read this would you please change my youngest boys sig back to motor bike frogs , or ill get quit agro :evil:
thnx Mate

Hey can anyone else post a pic ? That could be my answer ,please try and post thankyou r you getting the same eror >>>?????? cheers

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:47 pm
by Shellyjean
No it's not just you. It's the server. I'm getting the same error. :(

I was just joking with you Deadeye about there not being any pics. Sorry if it got taken the wrong way.

That's really low that someone would send your son nasty PMs. Don't delete them. Zach can probably use them to figure out who was doing it.

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:32 pm
by mouseinamilkbottle
Liam got sent abusive PMs? That is so not cool and completely against forum rules. Forward them on to Zach, and he'll be able to do something about it.

Most people on here aren't like that.

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:10 am
by Zach
I haven't gotten any PM's about this....for some reason, I thought bone crusher bobtail was Ian's son? :noknow: Sorry if I was mistaken..

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:43 am
by DeadEye
Zach wrote:I haven't gotten any PM's about this....for some reason, I thought bone crusher bobtail was Ian's son? :noknow: Sorry if I was mistaken..


No dramma,s Zack its the weekend dude . yes indeed Liam is my youngest boy .Who found this place and was over the moon to be a member, But sadly a few i must say seem to really get there rocks off pming Liam with sick, cruel , double meaning things . Since i was away he might have got the courage up to come on again..But no 2 double pm,s from a bully , wimp & a sadist ,now again hes a crusified victim . In turn neither man or women did this , Just a thing. !!!

I know Liam was gettin emails with Ray a few time,s ...And Liam helped Paul talk to Ray to me 500 mile out .! (private) Pauls 21 soon but is more into girls than BTS and hanging out with his mate,s . OK when the the uploader is cooking true to my promise, popeye & Olive will send you Karma Love for the vote,s you kind people gave them. seldom is there any pay or rewards being a volunteer.
cheers :wink: Forum Index
General Error

GD-Library not available.

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:19 am
by Omega
Looking forward to pics Deadeye, and sorry if my sarcasm above wasn't shown properly, sometimes times new roman can't properly express what is intended :D

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:32 pm
by Zach
Ian (and anyone else), if ANYBODY sends threatening PM's to you, copy and paste it to me with the person's name and it will be dealt with promptly. No need to get turned off, I'll take care of it. :cool:

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:20 pm
by Omega
Shellyjean wrote:No it's not just you. It's the server. I'm getting the same error. :(

I was just joking with you Deadeye about there not being any pics. Sorry if it got taken the wrong way.

That's really low that someone would send your son nasty PMs. Don't delete them. Zach can probably use them to figure out who was doing it.


Agree... and I can't believe you changed your av shelly...

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:29 pm
by Shellyjean
Omega wrote:Agree... and I can't believe you changed your av shelly...


I was in the mood for a little neon today! :spot:

Avatars are like pairs of shoes, I can never have too many! (I still have some in the closet that I haven't "worn" yet, lol)

Don't worry though. I still have the good one too!

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:31 pm
by Omega
Shellyjean wrote:
Omega wrote:Agree... and I can't believe you changed your av shelly...


I was in the mood for a little neon today! :spot:

Avatars are like pairs of shoes, I can never have too many! (I still have some in the closet that I haven't "worn" yet, lol)

Don't worry though. I still have the good one too!


Cough cough, mines the best, cough cough. ;P

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:35 pm
by Shellyjean
Yep Kyle, YOU did an excellent job on yours. I love it! :wink:

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:54 pm
by Omega
Shellyjean wrote:Yep Kyle, YOU did an excellent job on yours. I love it! :wink:


I'm definitely one who believes in getting credit where credit is due, so...... thanks, i appreciate the praise!

Hehe, jk, you are an artist!