Page 1 of 1

can sumone help me sex my blueys?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:59 am
by carina
i was wondering if sumone could help me sex my lizards? if there is anyone out there please email me at carinajai@hotmail.com
i will then send u photos of my lizards so u can have a look for yourself. im not sure how to post photos. im a new member here

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:31 am
by Blotch
go to post a new comment - and you'll see an 'Upload Pic' button, then choose your pic from the menu thingy that comes up.

that way we can all see the pics!

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:05 am
by Leigh
:welcome: hello, I'm sure you can get pic's up loaded, I'm a computer idiot, you know the one finger type type :wink: , I managed it , if not wait for a mod to help or pm one of them, stick around its the best forum any where.AND WE LOVE PICTURES, its the law :lol: