question about feeding snails
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:16 pm
Hi I just bought two apple snails from the pet shop yesterday to feed to my bluey I was wondering about feeding them though. They are pretty big and are covered in algae my skink is pretty big but I worried he would try to swallow them whole and choke on them. I also wanted to make sure it is ok to let him eat them if it has algae on it. I've never fed him live snails before but heard it was good for his jaw muscles I also don't know much about snails the pet shop said these were apple snails so I took their word for it. I don't have a camera so I can't take a pic. but are the snails supposed to be smaller? thank you for your help
, as long as you dont use medicine in the tank too often,if so let them clean themselves out for a week before offering.