Page 1 of 1

Whoa. Mega Shed.

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:18 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
I checked on quigly one minute and he didn't even look real dry then 10 min later I come back and this was hangin off him:

He had completely exploded from neck to tail. :shock:
Image
It was so cool I had to share.
and his eylids seem to be shedding normally too so maybe now the built up shed is gone he can have normal healthy sheds. :D

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 pm
by Zach
Fantastic!

Are you going to keep it? ;)

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:40 pm
by Omega
frame it!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:50 pm
by Lucifer_Spades
I might just on both counts.

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:54 pm
by Blotch
Lucifer_Spades wrote:I might just on both counts.


you lame nerd. :P

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:04 am
by Lucifer_Spades
Blotch wrote:
Lucifer_Spades wrote:I might just on both counts.


you lame nerd. :P




eat it. Yon bane of frozen pinky rats. :P

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:14 am
by Blotch
Hey - i believe you're a married woman now or will be in a few hours or so. Correct?

oh even though you are a lame nerd - you're a swell girl. It's neat you're getting married.

hahaha Like my use of cliche american terms?

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:23 am
by Lucifer_Spades
Blotch wrote:Hey - i believe you're a married woman now or will be in a few hours or so. Correct?

oh even though you are a lame nerd - you're a swell girl. It's neat you're getting married.

hahaha Like my use of cliche american terms?



I am indeed married now as of aprox. 7hrs ago

I am not a lame nerd I am the queen of the nerds and my nerditity and my ruling of the nerd queendom thus negates the possiblility of being lame. Therefore I can say with no fear of retribution on any level that could possibly matter: EAT MY SHORTS! There is little that could be said to be more american cliche than that. :edward: :tongue:

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:25 am
by Blotch
hahahaha - congrats hun!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:29 am
by Lucifer_Spades
Blotch wrote:hahahaha - congrats hun!



Thank you, Her majesty accepts your implied condolances. Is she not a benevolent ruler. :P

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 am
by Leigh
Lucifer_Spades wrote: EAT MY SHORTS! There is little that could be said to be more american cliche than that. :edward: :tongue:


The all time No.1 American saying has to be "GEE,HAVE A NICE DAY" in tandem with a gert big smile :D

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:55 am
by Lucifer_Spades
Leigh wrote:
Lucifer_Spades wrote: EAT MY SHORTS! There is little that could be said to be more american cliche than that. :edward: :tongue:


The all time No.1 American saying has to be "GEE,HAVE A NICE DAY" in tandem with a gert big smile :D


No I would say it's more something like, "What's That?" "I dunno, let's shoot it."