Page 1 of 2

June Bluey Pic of the Month

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm
by Tigergenesis
The results are in! And the winner of the “Bluey Flower Power” June Bluey Pic of the Month contest is………#8

Piccolina owned by Zoe O.

Image

Great pics everyone!

Congratulations Zoe O.! Zach owes you a magnet!

Below are all the entries with the bluey and owner names noted.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star::star:

Popsicle owned by Leabilby
Image----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Booger owned by PicJess
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue owned by Leigh
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freckles owned by Shellyjean
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jubby owned by Lisa
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
an unknown baby formerly owned by Zach
Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spike owned by Jenn
Image

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:25 pm
by zoe o.
Hey! I'm sooo glad that I won. Thanks for all the votes! I'm one of the newest members and probably one of the happiest. I'm so glad that I found this website. People usually think it's kind of wierd that I have a pet lizard but here I know I fit right in. It's great that I finally found a website that is devoted to something I love. Thanks again! :ohyes:

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:09 pm
by Dragontears
Congrats! Please send me a large res version of your entry so I can put it in the calendar.

dragontears740@yahoo.com

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 am
by Leigh
I knew that pic would win so Ivoted for someone else :whistle:

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:01 am
by Funda
:banana: Congratulations Zoe!! :banana:

:blueyprint: f.C

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:07 pm
by mewzic-7123
i like zoes picture because hers is actually holdin the flower in her mouth rather then just posin around flowers. congrats!!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:29 pm
by PICJESS
Congrats Zoe! I was wondering who got their skink to pose like that! Mr. Booger would never let me do that...lol You deserved this one!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:51 pm
by zoe o.
OMG she just sat there for like 10 minutes!! No joke! Mom was all ready to take the picture and the batteries in the camera died so I had to run in the house to find some. Then those batteries were dead too and I had to get some from our neighbor. When we finally got the batteries in she was still sitting there looking all pretty with the flower in her mouth. It was like shhe knew what we wanted her to do. Mom said too bad we didn't have any roses in bloom! At least all of those flowers were from our yard! Aren't we lucky? Piccolina even got to eat some of them for supper when we finished taking the picture.

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:20 pm
by Lisa
Congratulations! I forgot to vote ( :oops: ) but I would've voted for yours!

I sent the wrong photo in, forgot to vote .... what's that old Pixies song? 'Where is my mind'
Rather appropriate lately :doh:

Zoe, you'll have to buy a calendar now, to see your boy immortalised in print :wink:

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:00 pm
by LittleFoot
Zoe, that was a wonderful picture.

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:38 am
by Jamie
ZOE! I hope you don't mind that I put that picture up as my desktop picture! I can't stop looking at it! Great Job!

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:54 am
by Zach
Haha, good job! PM me your shipping address so I can send you your magnet... ;)



Also, you are now up on the main page for a month! ( http://bluetongueskinks.net )

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 am
by zoe o.
[quote="Jamie"]ZOE! I hope you don't mind that I put that picture up as my desktop picture! I can't stop looking at it! Great Job![/quote]

Thanks! You know what? I like your avatar. We have 3 Chinese Cresteds! 2 are hairless and one is a powderpuff. Not many people have skinks and not many have Chinese Cresteds!

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 am
by zoe o.
[quote="Zach"]Haha, good job! PM me your shipping address so I can send you your magnet... ;)



Also, you are now up on the main page for a month! ( http://bluetongueskinks.net )[/quote]

COOL!

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:20 am
by russman
Zach wrote:Also, you are now up on the main page for a month! ( http://bluetongueskinks.net )


Zach, you may want to check the main page again. It says she is the winner, and if you click the word "winner" it shows her picture, but the displayed picture is LeaBilbys.. just thought I would let you know.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 pm
by KyleWeiss
Good catch, Russ. Gotta watch that Zach.

KW

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:08 pm
by Zach
russman wrote:
Zach wrote:Also, you are now up on the main page for a month! ( http://bluetongueskinks.net )


Zach, you may want to check the main page again. It says she is the winner, and if you click the word "winner" it shows her picture, but the displayed picture is LeaBilbys.. just thought I would let you know.



Shows fine on my end...try refreshing.....thanks for looking though..

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:51 pm
by KyleWeiss
Zach wrote:
russman wrote:
Zach wrote:Also, you are now up on the main page for a month! ( http://bluetongueskinks.net )


Zach, you may want to check the main page again. It says she is the winner, and if you click the word "winner" it shows her picture, but the displayed picture is LeaBilbys.. just thought I would let you know.



Shows fine on my end...try refreshing.....thanks for looking though..


(...we're on to you, buddy...) :paranoid:

KW

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:00 am
by russman
weird that all i needed to do was refresh.. you'd think it would do that automatically when i enter the site.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:21 pm
by Jenn
Whenever Zach changes something I always have to refresh a bunch of times. But only on my parents computer. :noknow: