Page 1 of 1

Hello, I am new here

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:47 pm
by Phantom
I have been looking around for a reptile for a while now. I have been aware of bts for a while but never considered them. I found this site and now I really want a bts after reading about them. I really want one but before I think about getting one I have to do more research. I look forward to learning about them and waiting for the day where I finally get my own.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:03 am
by Arkangel
Welcome! Keep reading!

The more you learn the better owner you will be.
:btsnet2:

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:35 am
by LittleFoot
:btsnet2:

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:40 am
by Jenn
:welcome: Blueys are the best!

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:00 am
by DeadEye
Howdy do Welcome aboard :lol:
nice to cya drop us a line .


hope to cya round with some cool pics . (hint)

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:24 am
by Zach
Welcome to the jungle :tough:

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:27 am
by Funda
:welcome: to the forum of BTS-holics :D

:blueyprint: f.C

Hi

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:33 am
by mom22wins
Welcome Phantom,

I'm a newbie as well! I am in the process of "adopting" my baby Northern BTS from Zach and Holly. I feel very good about this forum and am confident you will find out everything you need to know right here.

Take care,

Diane

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:52 am
by Leigh
:btsnet: to :bluey1: the best place for all your bluey needs