Page 1 of 1

weird question

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:12 pm
by mewzic-7123
this question has been in my head for months, its weird but i need to know, can u feed ur bluey yogourt? i tried once and mine loved it!! but im not sure if u CAN feed them yogourt. any one know exactly? :? [/b]

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:04 pm
by NomadOfTheHills
Every once in a while probably won't hurt, just don't make it a regular food. If I were to use yogurt at all (maybe for the cultures) I would use plain, not flavored.

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:16 am
by Leigh
Some do some dont, I dont think its wise too often but as a treat or to encourage picky eaters I dont see a problem, as said the more natural sort{bio} would be better

Yogurt?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:40 pm
by SailleSkinklover
My only concern would be that as yogurt is a dairy product, and as Blueys are not mammals, would they even be able to digest the stuff? I thought only mammals could digest dairy and get the nutrients out of them due to the fauna in our gut. Maybe ask your vet?
If you get a definitive answer, I'd love to know the consensus!
Saille

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:36 am
by KyleWeiss
Weird answer:

Auto-calibrating kitten.

Yogurt? I'm glad it wasn't 100% toxic to them since you decided to try it before asking. :|

I don't feed it, don't really see a need to. Keeping it simple is the key to most things.

KW